Hull commentary.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Hull commentary.

Post by ian.birchall »

Having missed the first few minutes if the commentary in the first home match can anyone tell me where to find Bilko and Mills before the match Hull starts on Sunday.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
moto748

Re: Hull commentary.

Post by moto748 »

For the Cas game i was looking in vain at first on Wigan TV, when in fact it was on the Wigan Warriors main site.I assume that's a permanent thing?
Bilko

Post by Bilko »

moto748 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:48 pm For the Cas game i was looking in vain at first on Wigan TV, when in fact it was on the Wigan Warriors main site.I assume that's a permanent thing?
Yes. Free on Wiganwarriors.com or if you need a mobile app download mixlr and follow WiganTV. Joe's off this week but I'm still on at 2.45. Bit of a pre match and I'll dig out a classic commentary to fill a bit of the half time.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Bilko wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:51 pm
moto748 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:48 pm For the Cas game i was looking in vain at first on Wigan TV, when in fact it was on the Wigan Warriors main site.I assume that's a permanent thing?
Yes. Free on Wiganwarriors.com or if you need a mobile app download mixlr and follow WiganTV. Joe's off this week but I'm still on at 2.45. Bit of a pre match and I'll dig out a classic commentary to fill a bit of the half time.
Many thanks Bilko or thanks to predictive spelling on my tablet Nikki???? 😄
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:

Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

We'll certainly try again but our lousy bandwith in the deep south means that the commentary cuts out every couple of minutes and we have to refresh to get Joe & Bilko back. It's a Mixlr thing we think because I get the same on non-league football commentary on a Saturday even on my main PC.

Ah well, shows how much we like the boys to keep hitting that refresh button.
Kammer

Post by Kammer »

That must get annoying. Did you try contacting your ISP?
jackthelad

Post by jackthelad »

What is happening with the reserves game v saints is that getting covered on wigan TV?
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Sound levels were quite quiet yesterday but was that just a result of not having Joe Mills on shouting?
Time will tell, perhaps it does need turning up at the match end though.

Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Kammer wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:56 pm That must get annoying. Did you try contacting your ISP?
We've done all the checks and speeds are OK. There is a dark suspicion that everyone is suffering from Virgin digging up all the footways for their own cabling and thus cocking up for the rest of us.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Southern Softy wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:33 pm
Kammer wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:56 pm That must get annoying. Did you try contacting your ISP?
We've done all the checks and speeds are OK. There is a dark suspicion that everyone is suffering from Virgin digging up all the footways for their own cabling and thus cocking up for the rest of us.
shouldnt make a difference if your not on virgin