March games and league position

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wiganer Ted

Re: March games and league position

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Or played behind closed doors.
We are a way off that it seems though.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Or...... A shortage of toilet paper & hand gel!!😂😉
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Off thread
Its a flu virus by another name FFS, Not the bubonic plague as hinted at by the media for the morons that enjoy love island and jeremy kyle - get your drama elsewhere

antibacterial sprays etc have NO effect. What are the chances of dieing from terminal sh7ts????

Back onto........

Postponing games? For how long? When do they get re-arranged? Might as well call the season off and hand the smellies the trophy back claiming "unforeseen circumstances"
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Should be a govt meeting I believe happening tomorrow which might shed some light on various proposals. They may be concerned at Italy's predicament and cancel/postpone all matches or have them played behind closed doors ?
There's a proposal in France to cancel all events which attract 5,000+ people, so difficult to know what we have on our hands as well as what the sporting bodies can organise. Perhaps they might run a short season now and cancel games, then resume once things have settled down. Bit similar to the short seasons we had with the introduction of Super league.
SJ

Post by SJ »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:45 pm Off thread
Its a flu virus by another name FFS, Not the bubonic plague as hinted at by the media for the morons that enjoy love island and jeremy kyle - get your drama elsewhere

antibacterial sprays etc have NO effect. What are the chances of dieing from terminal sh7ts????

Back onto........

Postponing games? For how long? When do they get re-arranged? Might as well call the season off and hand the smellies the trophy back claiming "unforeseen circumstances"
Perhaps the RFL, B of E's Mark Carney our own "economist Dave,indeed any planner of future events et al can now see the significance of prefacing all future plans "Ceteris Paribus "😜🍷cheers👍