Is everyone ok?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Is everyone ok?

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:57 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:25 pm
ancientnloyal wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:13 pm The thing is, as stated, there is no shortage of food or supplies... the initial issue is this panic buying that empties shelves. It takes time to restock so hopefully it should settle back down in the next week and it’ll be “as normal” unless we go to lockdown.

I’ve offered my services on social media where I live as I am on annual leave this week but no takers. I’ll still be available when I’m not working or schooling my kids on my days off.
That’s very kind of you. My neighbour picked some things up for me. I’ve even had an offer of help shopping from a players mum which is exceptionally kind of her 😊
has Lockers not volunteered Josie? :roll:
😂😂 Sadly no 😳
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:29 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:25 pm

That’s very kind of you. My neighbour picked some things up for me. I’ve even had an offer of help shopping from a players mum which is exceptionally kind of her 😊
😂😂 Sadly no 😳
I'll have a word with his dad.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:21 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:29 pm

😂😂 Sadly no 😳
I'll have a word with his dad.
I’ve got a little list if you want to pass it on 😉
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1245023130143334400

All quiet in Edinburgh , never seen it so quiet in 66 years . Edinburgh Festival just been cancelled Aug/Sept as has the Tattoo . First time in 70 years . Better start saving the council tax will be going up as it attracted 4.4 million visitors all now lost . Hope everyone is well .

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:58 pm https://twitter.com/i/status/1245023130143334400

All quiet in Edinburgh , never seen it so quiet in 66 years . Edinburgh Festival just been cancelled Aug/Sept as has the Tattoo . First time in 70 years . Better start saving the council tax will be going up as it attracted 4.4 million visitors all now lost . Hope everyone is well .

Regards EW
It'll be a completely different world when we come out the other side of all this, stay healthy EW.
pieeater

Post by pieeater »

All quiet in County Cork. Had booked to come over in May and have had to cancel. No pies for us or proper fish and chips and no bitter either!!! Was already at home self isolating because of hubbie with lung problem and age and then he took a tumble so neighbour located a walking frame as he won't risk going to hospital. Hopefully we'll be over to Wigan soon - have serious withdrawal symptoms!!!!!!!!! Take care everyone
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Hope everyone is well and keeping their minds occupied picking greatest Wigan teams. We are in Lingfield, which is due south of London, and people have really rallied round. People are shouting across the street more to each other than they would ever do normally. Loads of community initiatives as well. Meanwhile, my 2 aunties in their 90s have been so well supported it makes you proud to be British. See you all on the other side!