Where is everyone?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Where is everyone?

Post by medlocke »

medlocke wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:35 pm
josie andrews wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:43 am
medlocke wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:15 am

No good that Josie, Can he not get an emergency appointment?, I managed to get one for 6pm tonight, Hoping the dentist will give us some antibiotics for this infection then tooth out next week
Cheers Josie, got a phone call at 12 for an appointment at 2pm, back home now in sunny Millom with a gum that won't stop bleeding and loads of isolation goodies in the kitchen I can't eat :( , Glad I've got it sorted in time

I know it isn’t good. He just keeps saying it’s a good job he is so handsome you don’t notice the bloody big at the front 😂😂 He’s no Sean O’Loughlin put it that way 😘

Hope you get it sorted 😊
Cheers Josie, got a phone call at 12 for an appointment at 2pm, back home now in sunny Millom with a gum that won't stop bleeding and loads of isolation goodies in the kitchen I can't eat :( , Glad I've got it sorted in time
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Glad you got it sorted Meds, just had my routine Dental app for 6/4/20 cancelled.
endoman

Post by endoman »

You were very lucky to get it sorted and I'm glad you did. All dental practices are basically being closed down, and urgent / life threatening emergencies will be taking place in special centres to protect both patients and staff. We have 2 nurses self isolating, and any procedure involving an aerosol is now banned by government. We have no idea when we will be able to reopen, nor where the centres will be! I've offered to help out, but no reply! I've spent the last few days at home personally calling patients to cancel as all my work is on referral from other dentists and I'm prevented from doing what I'd usually do by regulations. We want to help, but our hands are tied.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

thegimble wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:33 pm
Firestarter wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:13 am Im snowed under...... classed as an essential worker but, to be honest, ide rather work than be stuck in house 24/7
Yes me too. Social Care Worker will see a bit of sunlight and fresh air from my car window. Shopping for family who lives 3 doors down. Apart from too and from and shopping will be home. Might go running on the weekend but depends on the weather and if I can have an isolated area to go to. Got 2 parks where I live and imagine both will be packed out with the people who have discovered fitness and wiped the dust off the old Gola trainers.

Though got 2 weeks off soon was going to the States but will isolate as much as possible.
i work at a surgical company...... wipes in big demand atm....... bike ride for me and the misses tonite as no gym open...... went out of everybody’s way of course
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:36 pm Glad you got it sorted Meds, just had my routine Dental app for 6/4/20 cancelled.
Cheers Ted, I was lucky, They where cancelling appointments left right and centre when I was waiting to go in and waiting for my lift afterwards, Sounded like there was one or two unhappy people the other end of the phone