The rest of the season

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: The rest of the season

Post by pedro »

cool, clubs will have to refund season tickets and give sky their money back ALL will go bust
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

morley pie eater wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:43 pm Cheered me up no end, as usual Dave :D
I am here to serve :twisted:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Spotted this today:

From football to F1: when will sports fans be able to see live action again?

Typically RL doesn't get a mention :roll: but I thought the most interesting one was horse racing.

"There is a list of tracks, mainly all-weather, most of which have on-site hotels where jockeys and officials could be quarantined for several days at a time while racing is on."

And that is with a non-contact sport. I guess you could run a Magic Weekend and then lock the players and staff up for a week :shock:
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

I thought they used to do that with Ben Westwood anyway.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

martin75 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:48 pm France has now banned all professional sport until september 1st , where does this leave catalans fixtures if superleague resumes
Could play over here I suppose. PSG football are rumoured to be playing there champions league matches in Quatar if that comp resumes.