Wigan v Leeds

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jobo

Wigan v Leeds

Post by jobo »

I know it's not much in the greater scheme of things as to what is going on but we should be playing Leeds tonight.

I reckon we'd have beaten them 48-16 after going in 16-4 down at half time, with Bevan French scoring 5 solo trys.
josie andrews

Re: Wigan v Leeds

Post by josie andrews »

jobo wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:37 pm I know it's not much in the greater scheme of things as to what is going on but we should be playing Leeds tonight.

I reckon we'd have beaten them 48-16 after going in 16-4 down at half time, with Bevan French scoring 5 solo trys.
I’m still getting alerts on my calendar for our fixtures

😂😂 yeah we would have hammered them in 2nd half
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

The red card for Seumanufagai just before half time was a but harsh though. Must admit, as a Wigan fan in Leeds there's nothing better than a drubbing with a player sent off. Gives me the chance to smile and say "Look at the score in tomorrow's papers."
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

The half time commentary was the best....... controversial carney asking clarkey about his comments about shaun wane
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE