Morgan Escare set for an early exit from Wigan Warriors

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Morgan Escare set for an early exit from Wigan Warriors

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Best all round for him to move on if anyone can improve him it’ll be Watson at Salford if that’s where he ends up at
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Best of luck to the lad! Personally, I always felt he gave 100% when he played and was a useful impact player from the bench at 6 or 1!

No denying the though that Morgan would find it virtually impossible to ease French of Zak out! Ideal solution all things considered.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:35 pm Best of luck to the lad! Personally, I always felt he gave 100% when he played and was a useful impact player from the bench at 6 or 1!

No denying the though that Morgan would find it virtually impossible to ease French of Zak out! Ideal solution all things considered.
For Wigan Escare has been a better Full back than Hardaker.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Caboosegg wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:41 pm
CheshireWarrior wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:35 pm Best of luck to the lad! Personally, I always felt he gave 100% when he played and was a useful impact player from the bench at 6 or 1!

For Wigan Escare has been a better Full back than Hardaker.
Also why I suspect he is going. The constant rumour that he was involved in the shenanigans that involved one of our younger players hung around him like a millstone either true or false
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

On his Twitter a/c, he thanks everyone - fans, players, IFL, Rads and all the coaches (with one exception !).
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Nezza Faz wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:08 pm On his Twitter a/c, he thanks everyone - fans, players, IFL, Rads and all the coaches (with one exception !).
He’s always said from the start that Lam doesn’t like him! Or Romain for that matter. Don’t know why!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan