Bevan French will soon be back on board at Wigan Warriors

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nathan_rugby

Re: Bevan French will soon be back on board at Wigan Warriors

Post by nathan_rugby »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:13 pm I think what's implied is that if Bevan had returned last week he'd have avoided the need to self isolate for two weeks. Still, there's plenty ways of getting around that rule.

If he wants then
There aren’t plenty ways. You either do it or you don’t. It’s pretty much voluntary.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:13 pm I think what's implied is that if Bevan had returned last week he'd have avoided the need to self isolate for two weeks. Still, there's plenty ways of getting around that rule.

If he wants then
Ah didn’t se that 😀
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Of course to bypass all this malarkey French could done as Jackson Hastings did and choose to stay put,still each to their own I suppose
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:32 am Of course to bypass all this malarkey French could done as Jackson Hastings did and choose to stay put,still each to their own I suppose
French originally returned to Australia for a family issue, still each to their own. :?
Last edited by The booze hound on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jao711

Post by jao711 »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:21 pm If he wants to avoid the two weeks isolation then fly into Dublin. Don't through book but book again on a flight from there to Manchester or Liverpool.

A longer way but to avoid any UK customs at all would be to drive from Dublin to Belfast and get the ferry from there to Liverpool (Birkenhead). Dump the hire car at Belfast ferry terminal and travel as a foot passenger. Cheap as chips. Then get picked up at Birkenhead ferry terminal. No UK customs at Twelve Quays in Birkenhead. Take a bit longer but better than having to mess around for two weeks.

The Home Sec (Pretti Pathetic) hadn't thought it through at all. There's stupid then there's incredibly stupid!
Is that what you think the club should get involved in,and what’s to be gained from taking such a risk.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Maybe better for him to wait a few days when possibly the 14 day quarantine could be adjusted, or even cancelled, under pressure from the airlines industry.