Like a Child Before Christmas...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Richymac

Like a Child Before Christmas...

Post by Richymac »

...That's how I feel coming up to this weekend.
Anyone else feeling the same? Obviously it will be tough not being there (especially Wakefield, I love that old stadium for some reason) but we are back!
Having seen the Leeds match last weekend it doesn't seem that there is too much issue with players not being up to speed (maybe Leeds took 60 mins but got there). I just hope we can blow off the cobwebs in style!

WE ARE BACK :D :D :D :D :D
pearsy

Re: Like a Child Before Christmas...

Post by pearsy »

Just like chrismas didn't live up to expectations
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

pearsy wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:31 am Just like chrismas didn't live up to expectations
Got a lump of coal :(
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Underwhelmed if im honest..its just not the same watching it on tv, think of the sun tan we all could have gotten Sunday watching the game..bloody virus
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I was pretty happy with the first half, it's wasn't perfect, but we looked like we had scores in us in attack. The disappointment was that it tailed off in the second half, so we ended up very thankful for the two points, especially after that Bibby 'try', notwithstanding the fact that there may have been forward passes in a Wakefield score. So a big improvement is needed next week.