Lockers missing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nathan_rugby

Lockers missing

Post by nathan_rugby »

What a surprise. Missing from today’s squad.

Is it the infamous calf injury?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Firestarter

Re: Lockers missing

Post by Firestarter »

Thats a good thing isnt it these days?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Needs to hang up his boots
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

So does tommy
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

We have missed him :!:
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

He is concentrating on getting fit for next season. :)
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Been missing for a couple of seasons now stealing a wage
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

pearsy wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:59 am Been missing for a couple of seasons now stealing a wage
And just as importantly, Salary cap space. Needs to concentrate on his Coaching career now, that's got to be his next step. Remember him as a Wigan great, not another fading star who went past his effective best.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Nezza Faz wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:08 am
pearsy wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:59 am Been missing for a couple of seasons now stealing a wage
And just as importantly, Salary cap space. Needs to concentrate on his Coaching career now, that's got to be his next step. Remember him as a Wigan great, not another fading star who went past his effective best.
Already gone beyond that for me, He should have called it a day after the 2018 Grand Final and gone out on top, He's just shown himself up since then imo
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Wormburner wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:18 pm
Nezza Faz wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:08 am
Already gone beyond that for me, He should have called it a day after the 2018 Grand Final and gone out on top, He's just shown himself up since then imo
Probably a fair comment that, considering the amount of minutes he's missed in that period.

I'd have thought the Club should have had the conversation with him to retire, just for his own welfare and interest, at the age he is, he ain't a spring chicken ?