Squad for Leeds game Sunday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Barney841

Re: Squad for Leeds game Sunday

Post by Barney841 »

I’m sorry but briscoe foot well on the line. How the touch judge didn’t see that?!? Shocking!!!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Barney841 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:59 pm I’m sorry but briscoe foot well on the line. How the touch judge didn’t see that?!? Shocking!!!
Dont forget the BS pen leading to it...... bullock was clearly held while the leeds man decided to play the ball...... refs already made his mind up who he favours imo...... even fazzes try was worth another look
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:01 pm
Barney841 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:59 pm I’m sorry but briscoe foot well on the line. How the touch judge didn’t see that?!? Shocking!!!
Dont forget the BS pen leading to it...... bullock was clearly held while the leeds man decided to play the ball...... refs already made his mind up who he favours imo...... even fazzes try was worth another look
Manfredi pen? No 50/50 calls for us tonight
moto748

Post by moto748 »

It's amazing how the whole point of the programme is all about Leeds. Not so much McGuire in the studio; he is better than most and always talks sense. But all the commentary is about how the ebb and flow is affecting the Rhinos.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

moto748 wrote:It's amazing how the whole point of the programme is all about Leeds. Not so much McGuire in the studio; he is better than most and always talks sense. But all the commentary is about how the ebb and flow is affecting the Rhinos.
Clocked this in 1st half. Yawn. I know I'm moaning but it's tedious, especially as a Wigan fan living in Leeds.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Good try. Cracking play from Isa
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Ref is shocking. We are getting penalised around the ruck but he’s letting Leeds away with murder
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Knock on against isa hahaha give over you bent d@&£&@&d.......this is getting embarrassing....... demote this mon asap....... leeds( dont grab the defending player) after it happened three times....... leeds play the ball without standing up...... he cant go to screen as per(even on a 50/50 decision)...... manfredi tackled in air on three occasions......the briscoe try......none play of balls.....when was last time wigan got a set restart???.....and just too add insult he gets a silly beard to make him look even more of a d@@k...... rant over
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

WTF why won't they go for a drop goal, A drop goal shut's the game down ffs :evil:
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Wormburner wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:08 pm WTF why won't they go for a drop goal, A drop goal shut's the game down ffs :evil:
coz they like to score a try ...... get in ..... hard god damn work against -4 men