Squad for Leeds game Sunday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Squad for Leeds game Sunday

Post by Firestarter »

IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Thought it was an ok performance tonight, made even harder because of the ref.
Smithies needs to keep himself in check. I like the lad but he gives some bad penalties away. Thought Isa and Hastings put a good shift in tonight
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

Powell is stealing a living , looks totally uninterested ! Is he carrying a knock or just plain shite ?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Leeds are poor they just are,full of kids and journeymen Wigan got the right result
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Barney841 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:23 pm Thought it was an ok performance tonight, made even harder because of the ref.
Smithies needs to keep himself in check. I like the lad but he gives some bad penalties away. Thought Isa and Hastings put a good shift in tonight
Hastings looked mad with the ref...... ide like to know how many drives he had tonite and how many tackles young smith did
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

up the junction wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:28 pm Powell is stealing a living , looks totally uninterested ! Is he carrying a knock or just plain shite ?
Sam Powell was superb tonight, I don't know which game you watched. It'll be very interesting to look at his stats for the game.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I’m not a Powell fan but I think he’s one of our consistent players at the moment. He’s been brilliant in defence
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Barney841 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:01 pm I’m not a Powell fan but I think he’s one of our consistent players at the moment. He’s been brilliant in defence
+1 hes doing good...... i thought all the lads were good tonite although clarke looked absolutely knackered in the second half
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

No straw damn us wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:34 pm
up the junction wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:28 pm Powell is stealing a living , looks totally uninterested ! Is he carrying a knock or just plain shite ?
Sam Powell was superb tonight, I don't know which game you watched. It'll be very interesting to look at his stats for the game.
I didn't see the game but the stick he gets is ridiculous..he does all his coaches ask of him and more, still not good enough for some people on here.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jackthelad wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:28 pm Thought French has a dodgy back hence all the positions changing last week, yet he is named today, hope he is OK and lasts the game

If he dosent, questions have to asked about Lams management
https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/rugby- ... rs-2943916
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan