SINGLETON SIGNS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jaws1

Re: SINGLETON SIGNS

Post by jaws1 »

His signing is immediate so should be able to play next week .
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

ian.birchall wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:48 pm
josie andrews wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:57 am He had his first “Wigan Selfie” with me on 21st August 😂
Shameless Hussie you are Josie. SoL doing his best to get fit and play again for you and you have already moved on to a new favourite.
I don't think there's any room for sentimentality if you want to be successful, props are a real weakness in the team I think it's time to move on.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Good signing imo
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

He always looks like he can't move his head to me. Seems stiff.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

jaws1 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:41 pm His signing is immediate so should be able to play next week .
josie andrews wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:54 am Wigan Warriors executive director, Kris Radlinski, said: “With the end of season deadline fast approaching next week, we have taken the opportunity to strengthen the squad for the final and most difficult third of the season.

“The opportunity presented itself due to the unfortunate circumstances at Toronto. Brad has been training alone so the intensity of his training won’t be where it needs to be yet, so the priority is to integrate him into our squad early next week and build up his workload.
I think the part of the article underlined suggest otherwise

Does appear to suggest that one or two of our current props might not be making many appearances this season
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: