Adrian Lam happy to be "on edge" over Wigan Warriors future

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Barney841

Re: Adrian Lam happy to be "on edge" over Wigan Warriors future

Post by Barney841 »

I’m not a fan of Lam but who would we bring in?
We’ve got a decent squad but do I think we can get more out of this team? Yes I do and I’m not sure Lam is the man to do it
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I w yet to be convinced by Lam but there’s little point to changing coaches after this season,indeed since the restart KR apart things have looked a bit better and coherent than before the shutdown.

No give him another year at least
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

He is an interim coach that is still at the club after 2 years.

Will get another year due to the pandemic but if he fails to supply anything that is big and shiny and needs plenty of polishing then next year - no matter if the black death takes place - should be his last!
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Barney841 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:52 am I’m not a fan of Lam but who would we bring in?
We’ve got a decent squad but do I think we can get more out of this team? Yes I do and I’m not sure Lam is the man to do it
Shane Flanagan