ISA

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wintergreen

ISA

Post by Wintergreen »

I've no idea why this guy doesn't get singled out for praise more on here.

In my opinion he is a rock solid, very consistent player who would be one of the first on my team sheets.

Last night again, he put a shift in.
Caboosegg

Re: ISA

Post by Caboosegg »

Wintergreen wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:26 am I've no idea why this guy doesn't get singled out for praise more on here.

In my opinion he is a rock solid, very consistent player who would be one of the first on my team sheets.

Because he isnt the best in his position so keyboard warriors say that means hes rubbish and should be at Wigan.

I agree though, he rarely lets us down.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wintergreen wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:26 am I've no idea why this guy doesn't get singled out for praise more on here.

Not good enough according to most on here I’ve always rated him to be honest does his job and that’s all that you can ask of him.

No doubt the ones who’ve found the light in regards to Sam Powell will turn their attention to the big man
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:36 am

Because he isnt the best in his position so keyboard warriors say that means hes rubbish and should be at Wigan.

I agree though, he rarely lets us down.
See also: Jake Bibby, Sam Powell, etc etc.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

So he'll keep his place when John Bateman comes back
Pbickerstaff

Post by Pbickerstaff »

Hardly scores tries and never sets up tries unlike faz
God tackler and a totally nice guy. I met him at Barcelona and he gave everybody total attenation.
Trouble is he supports Liverpool 🙃😩
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I like him, One of those good solid players that every team needs
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Southern Softy wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:58 am So he'll keep his place when John Bateman comes back
He was picked regularly when Bateman was here last wasn’t he?
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

I thought he was poor last night but his form has been good this season. We need to fix up the right side of our defence for next week, it is a good job we had Tommy.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:11 pm
Southern Softy wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:58 am So he'll keep his place when John Bateman comes back
He was picked regularly when Bateman was here last wasn’t he?
Only because we ran out of centres - Bateman was drafted into centre and apparently wasn't that pleased as he preferred second-row. I'd play Greenwood in front of Isa at the moment.