Lockers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro
Posts: 4241
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:37 pm

Lockers

Post by pedro » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:55 pm

He’s gone, all the errors already are by him and just got walked past for their try no energy
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1857407490.png

nathan_rugby
Posts: 2043
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:12 pm

Re: Lockers

Post by nathan_rugby » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:56 pm

pedro wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:55 pm
He’s gone, all the errors already are by him and just got walked past for their try no energy
Supposed to be our big game player
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."

The booze hound
Posts: 750
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:05 am

Re: Lockers

Post by The booze hound » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:57 pm

pedro wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:55 pm
He’s gone, all the errors already are by him and just got walked past for their try no energy
Thank f##k he's been subbed. He's at fault for all 10 off Leeds points so far.

pedro
Posts: 4241
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: Lockers

Post by pedro » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:57 pm

Yep
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1857407490.png

Caboosegg
Posts: 1902
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Re: Lockers

Post by Caboosegg » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:00 pm

The booze hound wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:57 pm
pedro wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:55 pm
He’s gone, all the errors already are by him and just got walked past for their try no energy
Thank f##k he's been subbed. He's at fault for all 10 off Leeds points so far.
To be fair on the pen leeds had been playing for on the previous 2 runs
The Turkeys voted for Christmas.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices

George Orwell

Wintergreen
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Re: Lockers

Post by Wintergreen » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:57 pm

Hadn't seen this before I posted on the other thread.

He's gone.

Shouldn't play again for Wigan I'm afraid.

Great servant but no room for sentiment.

keptinthedarkfans
Posts: 1067
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Lockers

Post by keptinthedarkfans » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:06 pm

Lockers has gone but to blame this gutless shambles on him is ridiculous. There's 12 other clueless players out there if you must lambasting a scapegoat look no further than the coach. Completely out his depth.

User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 2883
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Lockers

Post by Firestarter » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:07 pm

keptinthedarkfans wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:06 pm
Lockers has gone but to blame this gutless shambles on him is ridiculous. There's 12 other clueless players out there if you must lambasting a scapegoat look no further than the coach. Completely out his depth.
it is a team effort but he basically picks himself every big game ....... we was 10-0 down in awful conditions due to him, mainly
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

Wintergreen
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Re: Lockers

Post by Wintergreen » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:14 pm

Firestarter wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:07 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:06 pm
Lockers has gone but to blame this gutless shambles on him is ridiculous. There's 12 other clueless players out there if you must lambasting a scapegoat look no further than the coach. Completely out his depth.
it is a team effort but he basically picks himself every big game ....... we was 10-0 down in awful conditions due to him, mainly
This.

A decent coach wouldn't cave in. Maybe Lam is being pressurised into playing him? Don't know.

SOL was a significant reason for the early Leeds momentum. Harsh but fair.

Lazy J
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:08 pm

Re: Lockers

Post by Lazy J » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:20 pm

keptinthedarkfans wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:06 pm
Lockers has gone but to blame this gutless shambles on him is ridiculous. There's 12 other clueless players out there if you must lambasting a scapegoat look no further than the coach. Completely out his depth.
This game has highlighted 2 things, Lam is out of his depth, the pack was too small Harvard should never have started, Bullock and even Flower would have offered more grunt, the bench was small Hankinson would have offered more grunt than Bibby

But we can’t carry lockers for 2 short spells
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!

Post Reply