21-man squad vs Warrington

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Re: 21-man squad vs Warrington

Post by Caboosegg »

the fans deserve better than this shite
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

jackthelad wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:44 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:36 pm
Mike wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:39 pm

Players who don't play automatically become genius hero saviours.
Who said he should play?
Interesting focus on Hankinson considering he's not in the squad??

He performance v stains was good quality considering he hasn't played all year, not sure why the negatively towards the lad he is a Wigan player!!! So use him when needed, obviously he's not a French or Gildart but I'm pretty sure he can do more than Bibby if he had the chance
That was my point, I was just adding his name to the list. I can't find anywhere that I said he should play, the reason being it is because I didn't! For some reason people on here read what they want to see.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Isa gets 10mns King doesn't for contact in the air?
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Looks like along night on the bench for Smith again
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Am i the only one that thinks austin shudda been sent off???? He tried to unscrew xaks head off......and the other one on zaks head didnt look good by hughes....... makes me laugh how the commentators are more bothered about the knock on and then classic brian carney( the new eddie)..... mentions partington first thing after half time....... we are very poor again but omg how these idiots watch a different game to me
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

Defense is better today. Need to get in Austins face a bit more, he’s already had a few whinges to the ref.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:38 pm Am i the only one that thinks austin shudda been sent off???? He tried to unscrew xaks head off......and the other one on zaks head didnt look good by hughes....... makes me laugh how the commentators are more bothered about the knock on and then classic brian carney( the new eddie)..... mentions partington first thing after half time....... we are very poor again but omg how these idiots watch a different game to me
Commentary team are beyond hopeless, they are a joke. Phil Clarke said in the Wakey Smellys game, never write off the Sts. It was about the most inane saying of the evening, in that, they only won by 2 points against tge worst side in the league.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Sometimes think the ex Wigan commentators try so hard not to be biased they basically end up anti Wigan...

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Ide like to know how many tackles tommy and willie have missed tonight...... come on lammy get smith on and stop these bloody offloads
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Gotta say zak hardaker is having his best ever game for wigan...... i can understand why bibby has his knockers as hes been awful tonight......hes 20 yard behind when we break