Disciplinary

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
oval balls

Disciplinary

Post by oval balls »

According to the rfl match review panel Wigan’s first try should have been wiped off with a penalty going dires way
Apparently Ollie Partington hit Blake greens arm then had a second go which hit his shoulder then his head
Feels so much better now having the win and peeing off those clowns on the review panel
wigans turning blue- my arse

No straw damn us

Re: Disciplinary

Post by No straw damn us »

oval balls wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:44 pm According to the rfl match review panel Wigan’s first try should have been wiped off with a penalty going dires way
Apparently Ollie Partington hit Blake greens arm then had a second go which hit his shoulder then his head
Feels so much better now having the win and peeing off those clowns on the review panel
The match review panel didn't mention the try, that was the Warrington Guardians take on it.

Last week there was a tackle by Luke Gale in the game against us and the review panel said it was worthy of an on field penalty, which wasn't given.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

No straw damn us wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:09 pm
oval balls wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:44 pm According to the rfl match review panel Wigan’s first try should have been wiped off with a penalty going dires way
The match review panel didn't mention the try, that was the Warrington Guardians take on it.

Last week there was a tackle by Luke Gale in the game against us and the review panel said it was worthy of an on field penalty, which wasn't given.

Review Panel details mentioned re Partington, as below :-

Case Number: ON/532/20
Name: Oliver Partington
Club and shirt
number:
Wigan; 17
Match: Warrington v Wigan
Competition and Date: Super League; 9th September 2020
Report received from: MRPR
Details of allegation: High tackle in the 25th minute (Austin)
Decision: NFA
Details of Charge /
Reason for NFA:
Player makes tackle on opponent with forearm to lower arm
of opponent. Player makes secondary contact with shoulder
to opponent’s head. Worthy of onfield penalty.
Penalty Notice: N/A
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I cant believe austins isnt banned after unscrewing zaks head....... it was a bad one for sure
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Surely it wouldn't be unreasonable to tweak the rules so that everyone is allowed one free whack at Austin?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Southern Softy wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:12 am Surely it wouldn't be unreasonable to tweak the rules so that everyone is allowed one free whack at Austin?
only one?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:27 am I cant believe austins isnt banned after unscrewing zaks head....... it was a bad one for sure
He doesn’t wear the famous cherry and white, he wears that primrose and blue sh***