Disciplinary

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Post Reply
oval balls
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:59 am

Disciplinary

Post by oval balls » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:44 pm

According to the rfl match review panel Wigan’s first try should have been wiped off with a penalty going dires way
Apparently Ollie Partington hit Blake greens arm then had a second go which hit his shoulder then his head
Feels so much better now having the win and peeing off those clowns on the review panel
wigans turning blue- my arse







No straw damn us
Posts: 1694
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:12 am

Re: Disciplinary

Post by No straw damn us » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:09 pm

oval balls wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:44 pm
According to the rfl match review panel Wigan’s first try should have been wiped off with a penalty going dires way
Apparently Ollie Partington hit Blake greens arm then had a second go which hit his shoulder then his head
Feels so much better now having the win and peeing off those clowns on the review panel
The match review panel didn't mention the try, that was the Warrington Guardians take on it.

Last week there was a tackle by Luke Gale in the game against us and the review panel said it was worthy of an on field penalty, which wasn't given.

Nezza Faz
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Re: Disciplinary

Post by Nezza Faz » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:44 pm

No straw damn us wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:09 pm
oval balls wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:44 pm
According to the rfl match review panel Wigan’s first try should have been wiped off with a penalty going dires way
Apparently Ollie Partington hit Blake greens arm then had a second go which hit his shoulder then his head
Feels so much better now having the win and peeing off those clowns on the review panel
The match review panel didn't mention the try, that was the Warrington Guardians take on it.

Last week there was a tackle by Luke Gale in the game against us and the review panel said it was worthy of an on field penalty, which wasn't given.

Review Panel details mentioned re Partington, as below :-

Case Number: ON/532/20
Name: Oliver Partington
Club and shirt
number:
Wigan; 17
Match: Warrington v Wigan
Competition and Date: Super League; 9th September 2020
Report received from: MRPR
Details of allegation: High tackle in the 25th minute (Austin)
Decision: NFA
Details of Charge /
Reason for NFA:
Player makes tackle on opponent with forearm to lower arm
of opponent. Player makes secondary contact with shoulder
to opponent’s head. Worthy of onfield penalty.
Penalty Notice: N/A

User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 2876
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Disciplinary

Post by Firestarter » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:27 am

I cant believe austins isnt banned after unscrewing zaks head....... it was a bad one for sure
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

Southern Softy
Posts: 1008
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Re: Disciplinary

Post by Southern Softy » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:12 am

Surely it wouldn't be unreasonable to tweak the rules so that everyone is allowed one free whack at Austin?

User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 2876
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Disciplinary

Post by Firestarter » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:13 am

Southern Softy wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:12 am
Surely it wouldn't be unreasonable to tweak the rules so that everyone is allowed one free whack at Austin?
only one?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

Charriots Offiah
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Re: Disciplinary

Post by Charriots Offiah » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:38 pm

Firestarter wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:27 am
I cant believe austins isnt banned after unscrewing zaks head....... it was a bad one for sure
He doesn’t wear the famous cherry and white, he wears that primrose and blue sh***

Post Reply