21-man squad vs Salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Levrier

Re: 21-man squad vs Salford

Post by Levrier »

Have Saints been helped ore hindered by playing in a reserves competition for most of the season. By that I mean that so many clubs have put out weakened teams against them that they have not had a full programme of competitive games. Will they benefit from the easy ride or not?
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Levrier wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:47 pm Have Saints been helped ore hindered by playing in a reserves competition for most of the season. By that I mean that so many clubs have put out weakened teams against them that they have not had a full programme of competitive games. Will they benefit from the easy ride or not?
If we are going to win this competition then we are going to have to make a statement on Friday and sit Saints on their asses.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:56 pm
Levrier wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:47 pm Have Saints been helped ore hindered by playing in a reserves competition for most of the season. By that I mean that so many clubs have put out weakened teams against them that they have not had a full programme of competitive games. Will they benefit from the easy ride or not?
If we are going to win this competition then we are going to have to make a statement on Friday and sit Saints on their asses.
Feightin' talk - that's what we want to hear!
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

morley pie eater wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:57 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:56 pm
Feightin' talk - that's what we want to hear!
Some Porrin would be good