Clubb predictions?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nathan_rugby

Clubb predictions?

Post by nathan_rugby »

Meters
Carries
Minutes
Tackles

Mine are

Meters 60m
Carries 5
Minutes 25
Tackles 10
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
medlocke

Re: Clubb predictions?

Post by medlocke »

Meters 47m
Carries 4
Minutes 17
Tackles 8
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Wrong
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

18 tackles
5 carries
30 meters

According to super league website.

Probably played 40 minutes as did each of the props I’d say.

Super league website doesn’t have Bullock stats.

Singleton
25 tackles
13 carries
70 meters

Flower
14 tackles
11 carries
62 meters
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Charriots Offiah

Not good enough from Clubb. It will be interesting to see if Burgess gets a run out against Saints.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Bullock 23 tackles
5 marker tackles double efforts
12 hit ups 134m
All hes needed is some help him and Singleton very good helped by Parrington at 13 playing the extra prop role.
For me Havard comes off the bench with Flower, Greenwoods earned his bench spot. That leaves one other spot Smithies Byrne Shorrocks Smith Burgess. If Lockers is fit he will play which while a fan of his I'm.not sure is the right choice.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Bullock and Singleton is the best combo we have had in years, If only Burgess can get fit, then with Havard we have a full complement that can take on everyone. I don’t really see the point of small props like Partington, Flower and Clubb, though I know that Wane loved this sort of player, in his own image I suppose. They do their best, but never break a tackle, and make no post contact metres.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

I'm not defending Clubb, and he wouldn't be in my 1st choice 17, but . . . it's ludicrous to compare stats of a bloke who's just back from a long injury break with players who've been playing.

As I said before, it looks like Lam picked him to have another player match fit, and give someone else a rest. We'll get a better idea of his first choice when we see the squad for the Saints match.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

morley pie eater wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:14 pm I'm not defending Clubb, and he wouldn't be in my 1st choice 17, but . . . it's ludicrous to compare stats of a bloke who's just back from a long injury break with players who've been playing.

As I said before, it looks like Lam picked him to have another player match fit, and give someone else a rest. We'll get a better idea of his first choice when we see the squad for the Saints match.
I accept that Morley but 5 hit-ups in 40 minutes is not good enough if he wants to get match fit.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Im suprised at his stats at one point he did 3 tackles in a row pinning salford in their half and i thought well Clubb is proving a point.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.