Singleton

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Singleton

Post by Firestarter »

Ive always rated brad...... good player and got a good engine...... can mix it but is controlled...... burgess already looking a wasted player...... just think who we could sign if he wasnt with us...... im sure its going through the mind of lenigan and the wigan coaching staff
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

I have been really impressed with him. Let’s keep it going. We will need to beat Sts again and they will have there best prop back for that.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Singleton is a proper, old fashioned Cumbrian prop. He showed last night he knows what beating Saints means. He will do for me. If we can ever field Bullock, Singleton, Havard and a fit Burgess we will be able to beat anyone.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Proper, old fashioned Cumbrian prop, They bread us big and solid up here like :D

Very good signing, Showing our other props how to man up and go forward, long may it continue
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:22 pm Singleton is a proper, old fashioned Cumbrian prop. He showed last night he knows what beating Saints means. He will do for me. If we can ever field Bullock, Singleton, Havard and a fit Burgess we will be able to beat anyone.
Excuse my cynicism, but if we ever have a fit Burgess, pigs will fly.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

His neck is still too short for me.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

i think that the post match interview with him was very good.

short, but very telling and informative.

a player who potentially had his career stopped and a good degree of uncertainty about his future. He has been given a 2nd chance, and looks like he is relishing taking that opportunity

i think he will be a good signing for Wigan and will compliment the young guns well