Sky Commentary AGAIN

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nathan_rugby
Posts: 2225
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:12 pm

Re: Sky Commentary AGAIN

Post by nathan_rugby » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:39 pm

Barney841 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:19 pm
Scott taylor shown the door?!? He wanted to leave. Terry needs to get his facts right. Prat
I said the same thing! Taylor wanted to leave, it was well known.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."

josie andrews
Posts: 26525
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Re: Sky Commentary AGAIN

Post by josie andrews » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:50 pm

nathan_rugby wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:39 pm
Barney841 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:19 pm
Scott taylor shown the door?!? He wanted to leave. Terry needs to get his facts right. Prat
I said the same thing! Taylor wanted to leave, it was well known.
He used us to get to Hull FC!! IMO

His family were sat behind me one game at Hull, before I knew they were related to Taylor, cos they were shouting for Hull, I asked them why were they sat with the Wigan fans & they said because of Taylor. But they said all the family including Taylor were all die hard fans & they were just waiting for him to get to FC.

Then his mum asked me which player was my son? I said all of them.....except Scott Taylor! 😂 Thought she was gonna give me a clout 😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

jobo
Posts: 3110
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2002 1:33 pm

Re: Sky Commentary AGAIN

Post by jobo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:52 pm

josie andrews wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:50 pm
nathan_rugby wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:39 pm
Barney841 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:19 pm
Scott taylor shown the door?!? He wanted to leave. Terry needs to get his facts right. Prat
I said the same thing! Taylor wanted to leave, it was well known.
He used us to get to Hull FC!! IMO

His family were sat behind me one game at Hull, before I knew they were related to Taylor, cos they were shouting for Hull, I asked them why were they sat with the Wigan fans & they said because of Taylor. But they said all the family including Taylor were all die hard fans & they were just waiting for him to get to FC.

Then his mum asked me which player was my son? I said all of them.....except Scott Taylor! 😂 Thought she was gonna give me a clout 😂
Big mistake if she had eh Joisie😄😄

josie andrews
Posts: 26525
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Re: Sky Commentary AGAIN

Post by josie andrews » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:58 pm

jobo wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:52 pm
josie andrews wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:50 pm
nathan_rugby wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:39 pm


I said the same thing! Taylor wanted to leave, it was well known.
He used us to get to Hull FC!! IMO

His family were sat behind me one game at Hull, before I knew they were related to Taylor, cos they were shouting for Hull, I asked them why were they sat with the Wigan fans & they said because of Taylor. But they said all the family including Taylor were all die hard fans & they were just waiting for him to get to FC.

Then his mum asked me which player was my son? I said all of them.....except Scott Taylor! 😂 Thought she was gonna give me a clout 😂
Big mistake if she had eh Joisie😄😄
Bloody definitely I’d have took them all on.

Love the ground but can’t stand the team! They slow the game down, always take two steps off the mark & play for penalties, pretend injuries just do my head in! 😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

Barney841
Posts: 882
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:24 am

Re: Sky Commentary AGAIN

Post by Barney841 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:13 pm

Going on about O’Connor again. He’s overrated. He’s decent at best

jobo
Posts: 3110
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2002 1:33 pm

Re: Sky Commentary AGAIN

Post by jobo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 pm

josie andrews wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:58 pm
jobo wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:52 pm
josie andrews wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:50 pm


He used us to get to Hull FC!! IMO

His family were sat behind me one game at Hull, before I knew they were related to Taylor, cos they were shouting for Hull, I asked them why were they sat with the Wigan fans & they said because of Taylor. But they said all the family including Taylor were all die hard fans & they were just waiting for him to get to FC.

Then his mum asked me which player was my son? I said all of them.....except Scott Taylor! 😂 Thought she was gonna give me a clout 😂
Big mistake if she had eh Joisie😄😄
Bloody definitely I’d have took them all on.

Love the ground but can’t stand the team! They slow the game down, always take two steps off the mark & play for penalties, pretend injuries just do my head in! 😂😂
🤣🤣

josie andrews
Posts: 26525
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Re: Sky Commentary AGAIN

Post by josie andrews » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:28 pm

All they’ve spoke about from even before the game with Carney was Hull this, Hull that, Jake Connor, Sneeeeeyd, Griffin, Hull this Hull feckin Hull 🤬
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

Barney841
Posts: 882
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:24 am

Re: Sky Commentary AGAIN

Post by Barney841 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:37 pm

O’Connor been missing the whole game and I bet sneyd wish he was missing 😆

User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 3021
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Sky Commentary AGAIN

Post by Firestarter » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:44 pm

josie andrews wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:28 pm
All they’ve spoke about from even before the game with Carney was Hull this, Hull that, Jake Connor, Sneeeeeyd, Griffin, Hull this Hull feckin Hull 🤬
I rate griffin....... be a good signing for us
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

nathan_rugby
Posts: 2225
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:12 pm

Re: Sky Commentary AGAIN

Post by nathan_rugby » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:08 pm

josie andrews wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:28 pm
All they’ve spoke about from even before the game with Carney was Hull this, Hull that, Jake Connor, Sneeeeeyd, Griffin, Hull this Hull feckin Hull 🤬
Connor is just as crap and overrated as widdop
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."

Post Reply