The unloved

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: The unloved

Post by josie andrews »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:16 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:29 pm
Exiled Wiganer wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:42 am Lam tops my list by miles, though in my defence the stats in all the previous Saints games and semis were horrible. Now he knows and they know what is required, he can hopefully kick on.

My problem with the team itself has been how ineffective our props are post contact, and so I don’t see the point of Clubb, Flower or Partington. However, Powell’s all round game allows us to play a tiny tot as an extra tackler at 13, so that mitigates that, plus Bullock and Singleton are so good as proper props, that when Isa, Farrell and Greenwood dent the line we can make do with zero penetration elsewhere for a while. If only Havard and Burgess get fit we could go through the roof...
Why are you always so critical of the club & the team, you’re the same even after a win. Just enjoy it!

As someone replied to a moaner on Twitter “You should start watching something else instead of RL if all you can do is complain about that game!

“There’s a World Champion Embroidery Competition that may suit you instead of RL!”
Are you suggesting I have no right to follow the club or the sport?
Wow, that’s off the scale mad.
Not at all, but at least celebrate this great win over our fiercest rivals instead of continually putting players, coaches down, which, you have been doing on a regular basis may I add & this is the first time I have ever expressed my opinion on your opinions 😊

Enjoy the greatest game & the greatest team, win or lose 😊🏉🍒⚪️❤️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Re: The unloved

Post by Mike »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:16 pm
but has this become a cult web site in which no opinion is allowed which diverts from the official line is allowed?
I'm pretty sure the official line on here for the last 5 years has been that Wigan are shit, most of the players are shit and so is the coach. And if we win, no one says anything! :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐