New Badge

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dan2266

Re: New Badge

Post by Dan2266 »

Its quite comical how the only positive reaction has been from ex players or those who are currently on the payroll. That should tell the club all they need to know.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:30 am Its quite comical how the only positive reaction has been from ex players or those who are currently on the payroll. That should tell the club all they need to know.
You only have to look at liam farrells reaction to know he dislikes it
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:30 am Its quite comical how the only positive reaction has been from ex players or those who are currently on the payroll. That should tell the club all they need to know.
Indeed.

It’s not been good has it
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

The new home shirt with a new sponsor looks very interesting indeed!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Talking RL: My issue wasn't with Wigan Warriors' new badge... it was with losing the old one

You know 2020 is a crazy year when Bevan French signs a new deal and within half an hour, every Wigan fan is talking about something else.

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/rugby- ... ne-3021966
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:31 am Talking RL: My issue wasn't with Wigan Warriors' new badge... it was with losing the old one

You know 2020 is a crazy year when Bevan French signs a new deal and within half an hour, every Wigan fan is talking about something else.

You don't really expect me to read a story by "Wigan Today" and think that it is impartial?

The badge is bloody awful. I hope they sell zero shirts this year and the message gets through.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wintergreen wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:35 am
josie andrews wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:31 am Talking RL: My issue wasn't with Wigan Warriors' new badge... it was with losing the old one

You don't really expect me to read a story by "Wigan Today" and think that it is impartial?

The badge is bloody awful. I hope they sell zero shirts this year and the message gets through.
I don’t expect you to do anything you don’t want to 😊
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:58 am

:) Fair enough

I'm just angry at the current custodians of the club.
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

I like the new badge, but am emotionally attached to the old badge.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wintergreen wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:55 am
josie andrews wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:58 am

:) Fair enough

I'm just angry at the current custodians of the club.
I understand how you feel 😊 Me too but it only lasts a few hours 😂