Super League: New play-off structure announced and end of regular season brought forward

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nathan_rugby

Re: Super League: New play-off structure announced and end of regular season brought forward

Post by nathan_rugby »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:56 am
nathan_rugby wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:09 pm Can’t believe what I’m hearing. Everyone making all excuses under the sun to not play Huddersfield and try to win the league with less games played than saints. I get that we have played different teams and who knows whose played the better or in form teams but..

We are in form, not many injury concerns and Hudds aren’t even a top 6 team.

If we can’t beat Huddersfield and finish top after 17 games then we don’t deserve it, simple.
I dont think anybodys bothered about playing huddersfield....... i get the impression its more about the goal posts being moved to suite and saints trying everything possible to get a weeks rest....... they played one more but lets be fair, yhey rested an entire team to try and get the better of us....... granted we did the same but the circumstances were different
Fair enough, I do agree. Cannot keep up with the changes.

One minute we are doing it on a Points Per Game and then we are not.
One minute you need 14 games to qualify and then we are not.
Teams not being able to fulfill a game is fine but then Warringotn get a 24-0 result?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."