Super League: New play-off structure announced and end of regular season brought forward

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: Super League: New play-off structure announced and end of regular season brought forward

Post by pedro »

and we would have it if the game v hudds was cancelled
nathan_rugby

Re: Super League: New play-off structure announced and end of regular season brought forward

Post by nathan_rugby »

At the end of the day no matter how we try and dissect all the rules I personally only want the LLS if we have played the same number as saints.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

We've not played the same teams as them though have we? And they've probably avoided the big matches and played us when we were weakened.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Can’t believe what I’m hearing. Everyone making all excuses under the sun to not play Huddersfield and try to win the league with less games played than saints. I get that we have played different teams and who knows whose played the better or in form teams but..

We are in form, not many injury concerns and Hudds aren’t even a top 6 team.

If we can’t beat Huddersfield and finish top after 17 games then we don’t deserve it, simple.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Just get out v Hudds, play well and win well.
The lads should be buzzing after beating Saints at their place.
Take the LLS, upwards and onwards from there.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

nathan_rugby wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:09 pm Can’t believe what I’m hearing. Everyone making all excuses under the sun to not play Huddersfield and try to win the league with less games played than saints. I get that we have played different teams and who knows whose played the better or in form teams but..

If we can’t beat Huddersfield and finish top after 17 games then we don’t deserve it, simple.

post by Wiganer Ted » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:17 pm

"Just get out v Hudds, play well and win well.
Take the LLS, upwards and onwards from there."

Don't know what all the indecision's for, agree with both of the above posts, a match that matters, just go on that pitch and do the business, no excuses, got a side in good form with all to play for and Huddersfield there to spoil the party - that's all they have to play for really.
We've got a LLS Trophy and £100K prize to go at, in a season that's thrown so much at everyone across the board.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

nathan_rugby wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:09 pm Can’t believe what I’m hearing. Everyone making all excuses under the sun to not play Huddersfield and try to win the league with less games played than saints. I get that we have played different teams and who knows whose played the better or in form teams but..

I dont think anybodys bothered about playing huddersfield....... i get the impression its more about the goal posts being moved to suite and saints trying everything possible to get a weeks rest....... they played one more but lets be fair, yhey rested an entire team to try and get the better of us....... granted we did the same but the circumstances were different
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
bertina

Post by bertina »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:17 pm Just get out v Hudds, play well and win well.
Absolutely Ted. Go out with the same attitude as last week, put Huddersfield to the sword, and put a marker down for the semi final / final.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

bertina wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:30 am
Wiganer Ted wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:17 pm Just get out v Hudds, play well and win well.
Absolutely Ted. Go out with the same attitude as last week, put Huddersfield to the sword, and put a marker down for the semi final / final.
bang on....... its also lammys first chance of silverware ,so hes not gonna pass on that chance.....,.. hence the strongest squad possible
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

We are where we are, and I will be 10000% behind us tomorrow, hoping that we do the job and win the LLS in fine style. It is extraordinary, and wrong, that Saints can (according to Catalans) simply refuse to play them, to suit them.