Grand Final 21-man squad

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
CheshireWarrior

Re: Grand Final 21-man squad

Post by CheshireWarrior »

We cannot fault any endeavour or effort from the ENTIRE 17 tonight. It was certainly heart breaking and controversial how we lost, but surely no one can dispute that we gave 100% tonight.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:18 pm We cannot fault any endeavour or effort from the ENTIRE 17 tonight. It was certainly heart breaking and controversial how we lost, but surely no one can dispute that we gave 100% tonight.
Im sure brian carney has got a h#%d on
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

fozzieskem wrote:
Warrior20 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:02 pm Whoever decided to kick at goal for the penalty wants firing. Absolutely ridiculous to try from there when they could have kicked to touch and played for the drop goal. Final nail in the coffin for Lam hopefully, terrible tactics in a big match again.
Only the likes of Sneyd should try those from that distance and even then in a final id have taken the option of not going for it, stupid decision really along with the goofball ref cost wigan the game.
It was also say late in the game when he must have been knackered. It was hardly a bit of a nothing kick on the training ground after five minutes running around. Odds on to miss and he did.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:19 pm
CheshireWarrior wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:18 pm We cannot fault any endeavour or effort from the ENTIRE 17 tonight. It was certainly heart breaking and controversial how we lost, but surely no one can dispute that we gave 100% tonight.
I'm far from a Carney fan (talks utter poop just like Clarke) :lol:
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:21 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:19 pm
I'm far from a Carney fan (talks utter poop just like Clarke) :lol:
Carney is an idiot.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Like has been said I’d rather the bloody drop goal had gone over french will be gutted he was magnificent all night and just switched off for a second

It was a brilliant game from start to finish - the ending didn’t suit the manner in which the game was played

The ref did not effect the outcome

Both teams were absolutely evenly matched and it took a piece of ridiculousness to settle it

I’m devastated but we played our part in what has to be the best grand final ever
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:23 pm Like has been said I’d rather the bloody drop goal had gone over french will be gutted he was magnificent all night and just switched off for a second

It was a brilliant game from start to finish - the ending didn’t suit the manner in which the game was played

The ref did not effect the outcome

Both teams were absolutely evenly matched and it took a piece of ridiculousness to settle it

I’m devastated but we played our part in what has to be the best grand final ever
i thought french was mom
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

What "settled it" was the ref giving a penalty when Walmsley went down.

If Walmsley didn't go down there would be no penalty.

When did RL become like Association Football?

Pathetic.

I honestly think I am done with RL until it regains it's "whatsits".
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

jobo wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:12 pm
Warrior20 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:02 pm Whoever decided to kick at goal for the penalty wants firing. Absolutely ridiculous to try from there when they could have kicked to touch and played for the drop goal. Final nail in the coffin for Lam hopefully, terrible tactics in a big match again.
Was a bad decision, terrible really.
Dont think Lam made the call .
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

St helens produce loads of great players and heres another....... kyle amor from cumbria........ braindead knobheads