Robin Park Arena store re-opens tomorrow

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Robin Park Arena store re-opens tomorrow

Post by josie andrews »

ROBIN PARK ARENA STORE RE-OPENS ON WEDNESDAY

The long-awaited re-opening of our Robin Park Arena store is scheduled for 10am on Wednesday morning as we get set for seven-days-a-week shopping in the run up to Christmas.

Following its enforced closure due to the recent lockdown, we're hoping to let fans take full advantage of the partial relaxation of retail rules, with the first chance to come and see the bulk of the exciting new hummel range in person.

Social distancing rules still apply and masks must be worn in store unless you're medically exempt (a good reason to buy one while you're with us!), but the extended opening hours ensure that fans can spread their arrival times and shop in the greatest possible comfort.

Despite having to operate online only for the past month, our hugely popular hummel replica kit, training range and travel wear have seen us enjoy our best November on record for retail sales, and there are more exciting new arrivals due within the next week.

These include a mixture of new training garments, including warm-up tops, captain's run jerseys and additional garments that are the ideal accompaniment to any fitness regime.

On a highly practical day-to-day level, we also now offer an expanded range of face masks to match our new badge and 2021 kit, while the festive range offers a great mix of cute, cheerful and seasonal items at affordable prices.

To see it all for yourself, come along at the following times:

Monday to Wednesday / Friday: 10am to 6pm
Thursday: 10am to 7pm
Saturday: 9:30am to 5pm
Sunday: 10am to 4pm

For those based further afield, our online store remains available around the clock at store.wiganwarriors.com and offers UK delivery for just £3 per order.

https://mailchi.mp/wiganwarriors.com/ro ... 243befe65d
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
CheshireWarrior

Re: Robin Park Arena store re-opens tomorrow

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Does anyone think or know if we shall be able to actually try on replica shirts as I'm unsure over sizing? I imagine it is unlikely but, I've been to LFC club shop in the city centre and they allowed me to try shirts on (providing I handed them straight over staff if they didn't fit correctly).
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:12 pm Does anyone think or know if we shall be able to actually try on replica shirts as I'm unsure over sizing? I imagine it is unlikely but, I've been to LFC club shop in the city centre and they allowed me to try shirts on (providing I handed them straight over staff if they didn't fit correctly).
Did you go and get a shirt CheshireWarrior?
CheshireWarrior

Fujiman wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:09 pm
CheshireWarrior wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:12 pm Does anyone think or know if we shall be able to actually try on replica shirts as I'm unsure over sizing? I imagine it is unlikely but, I've been to LFC club shop in the city centre and they allowed me to try shirts on (providing I handed them straight over staff if they didn't fit correctly).
Nope, I'm holding out. I ordered the home and away 2020 player fit shirts online in a large thinking it would fit like a glove (which wasn't the case) :lol:

Not sure if you can try shirts on at Robin Park.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Just been....... the shirt sizes are pretty much same as last season, quality as well......wasnt allowed to buy one off the missus so i think i know what santas bringing me....... away shirt is well smart but the home one is to much Man UTD like ,for me to even consider buying it......got some nice other stuff though tbh...... the new logo is growing on me although i wouldnt lose the old one....... on another note i saw chris hankinson there and said oreet to him....... cant be a salford player yet as according to rumours
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
CheshireWarrior

Firestarter wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:50 pm Just been....... the shirt sizes are pretty much same as last season, quality as well......wasnt allowed to buy one off the missus so i think i know what santas bringing me....... away shirt is well smart but the home one is to much Man UTD like ,for me to even consider buying it......got some nice other stuff though tbh...... the new logo is growing on me although i wouldnt lose the old one....... on another note i saw chris hankinson there and said oreet to him....... cant be a salford player yet as according to rumours
You'd think Hank would want to empty his locker though, if he didn't force his way into the team in 2019 or 20 (which he didn't), surely he cant see it in 2021, doesn't even feature from the bench.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:26 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:50 pm Just been....... the shirt sizes are pretty much same as last season, quality as well......wasnt allowed to buy one off the missus so i think i know what santas bringing me....... away shirt is well smart but the home one is to much Man UTD like ,for me to even consider buying it......got some nice other stuff though tbh...... the new logo is growing on me although i wouldnt lose the old one....... on another note i saw chris hankinson there and said oreet to him....... cant be a salford player yet as according to rumours
You'd think Hank would want to empty his locker though, if he didn't force his way into the team in 2019 or 20 (which he didn't), surely he cant see it in 2021, doesn't even feature from the bench.
yes you would think he would....... im sure i read somewhere that he was always a wigan fan...... maybe thats keeping him with us, who knows
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:40 pm
Fujiman wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:09 pm
Nope, I'm holding out. I ordered the home and away 2020 player fit shirts online in a large thinking it would fit like a glove (which wasn't the case) :lol:

Just been and bought the home shirt. Was told that if it doesn’t fit you can take back and exchange. I think the new shirts are slightly smaller tbh. For info for anyone I measured last seasons shirt (XL) and it measured 25” under arm to under arm. This was one (XL) measured just under 23”.
CheshireWarrior

Fujiman wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:28 pm
CheshireWarrior wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:40 pm
Fujiman wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:09 pm Did you go and get a shirt CheshireWarrior?

Just been and bought the home shirt. Was told that if it doesn’t fit you can take back and exchange. I think the new shirts are slightly smaller tbh. For info for anyone I measured last seasons shirt (XL) and it measured 25” under arm to under arm. This was one (XL) measured just under 23”.
Appreciate the post. Thanks Fujiman :D