Joe Burgess and Jack Wells leave Wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wall_of_voodoo

Re: Joe Burgess and Jack Wells leave Wigan

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

I admit that I might have been "seeing things" but when Tom Davis left for Catalans I am sure it was on a two year "loan" - which is up now
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:44 am I admit that I might have been "seeing things" but when Tom Davis left for Catalans I am sure it was on a two year "loan" - which is up now
I hope this is true but sadly I dont think it is. Would happily take Davies back.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:44 am I admit that I might have been "seeing things" but when Tom Davis left for Catalans I am sure it was on a two year "loan" - which is up now
You where, They just let him go
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

He only went in the last year or so..
Domi5

Post by Domi5 »

Lam seemed to think it was a loan too... https://www.totalrl.com/wigan-getting-b ... normality/

About 3/4 of the way down:

“We also have Tom Davies on loan to the Catalans,” points out Lam.
“Dom missed most of last year with a knee reconstruction. So Burgess and Marshall will start, and hopefully Dom will be ready by round 1. And Jake Bibby has been training as a centre.”
pieeater

Post by pieeater »

.From an old post on the Catalan website ; Tom Davies, 22, signed a two year contract and will arrive tomorrow in Perpignan. ;
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐