New squad numbers announced

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Levrier

Re: New squad numbers announced

Post by Levrier »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:44 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:01 pm
Levrier wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:14 pm According to Wigan Today Hankinson and Navarette may be off to London. Surely that does not clear enough cap space for a decent prop though.
How much do you think they’re on each?
They will be on a decent screw however, Naverrette is not in the 2021 squad so there won’t be any saving on the salary cap if he leaves permanently. Jake Shorrocks is off contract and I can’t believe that Greenwood’s move will not have freed up some cap space. The bigger issue may be where do we find a decent prop or winger.
I thought that it was a shame that young Innes Senior was available for loan. He could have filled the gap quite nicely for a season.
Charriots Offiah

Re: New squad numbers announced

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Levrier wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:53 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:44 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:01 pm

How much do you think they’re on each?
They will be on a decent screw however, Naverrette is not in the 2021 squad so there won’t be any saving on the salary cap if he leaves permanently. Jake Shorrocks is off contract and I can’t believe that Greenwood’s move will not have freed up some cap space. The bigger issue may be where do we find a decent prop or winger.
I thought that it was a shame that young Innes Senior was available for loan. He could have filled the gap quite nicely for a season.
I’d like to see Tom Davies back at Wigan.