Bibby

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Bibby

Post by Wandering Warrior »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:21 pm Don't get this post. Why knock the lad.he has not said he's the fastest someone else with shxt all else do with his time as come up with it. He's one of ours and should be congratulated for someone saying it even being right or not . Why find something negative about him out of a good thing. For my money scored some good tries showing he's no slouch and has handy step.
Spot on, can't quite grasp the bad vibes he gets and for what?
He's a big unit and he can shift a bit, to me at this moment in time he's an asset to the team and if he plays he gives 100%.
Give the lad a break ffs, there's bigger donkeys deserving of the misguided and satirical comments pointed towards him!
As has been said, he's one of ours!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Levrier

Post by Levrier »

Wandering Warrior wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:44 am
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:21 pm Don't get this post. Why knock the lad.he has not said he's the fastest someone else with shxt all else do with his time as come up with it. He's one of ours and should be congratulated for someone saying it even being right or not . Why find something negative about him out of a good thing. For my money scored some good tries showing he's no slouch and has handy step.
Spot on, can't quite grasp the bad vibes he gets and for what?
He's a big unit and he can shift a bit, to me at this moment in time he's an asset to the team and if he plays he gives 100%.
Give the lad a break ffs, there's bigger donkeys deserving of the misguided and satirical comments pointed towards him!
As has been said, he's one of ours!!
It took a while for him to find his feet. He is obviously more comfortable on the right. I doubt that he will ever go from standstill and best his winger for pace but it is up to the coaches to use him as effectively as possible. During the latter part of the last season he became an asset.
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

If you look back over the last twenty years, we have imported a lot of players from Salford. to my recollection, I can't think of any who let us down.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

bill.inger wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:37 pm If you look back over the last twenty years, we have imported a lot of players from Salford. to my recollection, I can't think of any who let us down.
Andy Coley stands out as a super modern day signing from Salford for my money.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:04 pm
bill.inger wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:37 pm If you look back over the last twenty years, we have imported a lot of players from Salford. to my recollection, I can't think of any who let us down.
Andy Coley stands out as a super modern day signing from Salford for my money.
Add Terry O'Connor
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Ged byrne
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

nathan_rugby wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:04 pm
Exactly! Well said.

Didn’t see any Complaints when they flashed the same up in origin and Josh Addo-Carr was number 1 with 35kmph
THIS ⬆️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Stanfax

Post by Stanfax »

Firestarter wrote:Ged byrne
The "vision technician"...
pedro

Post by pedro »

Tim Jonkers :shock: