Zak Hardaker's most honest ever interview

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
JayWhittle777

Zak Hardaker's most honest ever interview

Post by JayWhittle777 »

Good morning everyone, my name is Jay, and I have been a Warriors fan from a young age.

Yesterday, I recorded a podcast with Wigan Warriors star Zak Hardaker, who opened-up in an extremely honest interview about his previous mistakes, his drugs ban, and how he has now changed his life both on-and-off the field.

He also touches on the 2020 Grand Final and his 2021 aims in addition to having a hair transplant and becoming a father, which was really nice to hear about. The interview is in-depth, so I have added a time-list with all the different chapters if you'd like to skip to a certain part. To access the YouTube Video, please visit 'Jay Whittle' on YouTube.

If you enjoy this video, I’d really appreciate if you could subscribe to my YouTube channel. It is free of charge and means the absolute world to me 👍🏻 Thanks again
ddtftf

Re: Zak Hardaker's most honest ever interview

Post by ddtftf »

He should have gone to Northwest Aesthetics for the hair transplant he teaches other doctors the advanced procedures in Turkey & on his door step :roll: :roll:
Last edited by ddtftf on Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Interesting interview. The lad does seem to have turned himself round, though he also gets his excuses in!

Personally more impressed with how he's "taken one for the team" by playing centre this year than by the talk of reform. That shows that it's real and not just talk. Hope he keeps it up.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
pedro

Post by pedro »

morley pie eater wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:32 pm Interesting interview. The lad does seem to have turned himself round, though he also gets his excuses in!

Personally more impressed with how he's "taken one for the team" by playing centre this year than by the talk of reform. That shows that it's real and not just talk. Hope he keeps it up.
has he not played centre more in his career than fullback?
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

pedro wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:03 am
morley pie eater wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:32 pm Interesting interview. The lad does seem to have turned himself round, though he also gets his excuses in!

Definitely not.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I thought we would see Zak in trouble again but hes proved me wrong and seems to have got his head straight - no doubt the birth of his child will only serve as more reason to stay within the rules

hes been massive for Wigan since he pulled on the shirt
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
morley pie eater

nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:20 am

Definitely not.
And he says he prefers/preferred fullback. He also won MoS playing fullback.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
pedro

Post by pedro »

morley pie eater wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:33 am

Definitely not.
man of steel has been won by people playing in different positions before - Hanley, Farrell, Zak only became full back at Leeds due to Webbs injury.
morley pie eater

pedro wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:28 pm
morley pie eater wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:33 am

Definitely not.
man of steel has been won by people playing in different positions before - Hanley, Farrell, Zak only became full back at Leeds due to Webbs injury.
I don't quite follow where you're going, Pedro? I made a comment:
Personally more impressed with how he's "taken one for the team" by playing centre this year than by the talk of reform.
...and your responses seem to lead to a Monty Python argument sketch...
Man: Ah, Is this the right room for an argument?

Mr. Vibrating: I told you once.

Man: No you haven't.

Mr. Vibrating: Yes I have.

Man: When?

Mr. Vibrating: Just now.

Man: No you didn't.

Mr. Vibrating: Yes I did.

Man: You didn't

Mr. Vibrating: I did!
My comment is a perfectly reasonable statement of opinion about Zac's development as a person and as a player, (not based on what position he has played in most), which is what the thread is about.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐