Season Ticket renewal pack has landed

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Season Ticket renewal pack has landed

Post by DaveO »

Arrived today.

Reduced price due to the first game being played behind closed doors, credit for up to six games to carry over to 2022 if capacity restrictions mean you can't attend. Ballots for reduced capacity games that will keep family groups together (i.e. in my case it's either both me and my son get to go or neither).

Seems well thought out and fair and must be a nightmare to administer!
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Season Ticket renewal pack has landed

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Sounds fair . i have all the 6 Scottish based lads ,1 from Liverpool , 1 from London on my friends and family don't know if that is classed as family .

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

A well thought out package that seems to cover all eventualities. Well done to the club.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Yes mine too, not read thru the leaflet just yet still a bit comatose from my operation yesterday 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
wigtop

Post by wigtop »

Got mine. Good piece of work.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Yea got mine very fair all round given we will be at least 3 games out by the time we hopefully get to go again.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:12 pm Yes mine too, not read thru the leaflet just yet still a bit comatose from my operation yesterday 😊
How are you Josie? I hope all went well?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote:Sounds fair . i have all the 6 Scottish based lads ,1 from Liverpool , 1 from London on my friends and family don't know if that is classed as family .

Regards , EW
I reckon that’s a “Computer says no!” situation. I’d plan on attending in 2022 if I were you ;)

CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I have reserved seating. I haven't received any info from the club yet regarding 2021 season tickets.

Can anyone tell me, how are the club planning on allocating seats for 2021 season ticket holders? I've read on the club's website that if you renew this season you can return to your 2020 seat in 2022.

Unless I've missed it or its in info packs other season ticket holders have received, Im just wondering how the club plan to allocate people for 2021?

Cheers!
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

You'll get the pack soon, a good deal from the club and well thought out.