Today's game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Today's game

Post by medlocke »

Not very good so far, Lulu not up to it, Bibby ain't Wigan standard and I thought Harry Smith was supposed to be some sort of superstar
Firestarter

Re: Today's game

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:37 pm Not very good so far, Lulu not up to it, Bibby ain't Wigan standard and I thought Harry Smith was supposed to be some sort of superstar
I like bibby just not as a winger....... halves struggle in these conditions to be fair meds
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Looking at that first half we better pray the likes of french,hastings, gildart and manfredi/marshy are fit for the seasons start
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Too reliant on children, old fashioned rock hard veteren prop needed as well as centre and winger
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Why is Dom Manfredi not in the squad this afternoon, injured still??
Last edited by ian.birchall on Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

ian.birchall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:29 pm Why is Dom Manfredi not in the squas this afternoon, injured still??
We just said that........ probably scared to lose another winger...... ide of played hanley fullback and zak on the wing but something tells me zak is gonna be fullback for a few weeks till bevans back
Welski

Post by Welski »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:40 pm
medlocke wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:37 pm Not very good so far, Lulu not up to it, Bibby ain't Wigan standard and I thought Harry Smith was supposed to be some sort of superstar
I like bibby just not as a winger....... halves struggle in these conditions to be fair meds
I get the point but In 2021 RL I’d still rather have a player like TL on our side rather than A N Other. I.e quality ‘ex’ player still doing a specific job.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

We always play badly in warm up games.

Absolutely nothing to worry about and a few youngsters got a bit of experience out of it.
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Bibby not wigan standard,we are short of three quarters that is obvious.Early days but I thought that Lam said in midweek that we would be playing a new brand of open fast rugby,looked like 5 drives and a poor kick.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:40 pm
True about halves but Smith’s kicking game was very poor.