Hastings

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wiganer Ted

Re: Hastings

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Hastings is here and will play v Wakefield barring bad luck.
If the lad wants to promote himself and his future to clubs then one way of doing it is by honouring your contracts. He did it with Salford and appears to me he intends doing so at Wigan.
Good luck to him for this season.
Nezza Faz

Re: Hastings

Post by Nezza Faz »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:22 pm Hastings is here and will play v Wakefield barring bad luck.
If the lad wants to promote himself and his future to clubs then one way of doing it is by honouring your contracts. He did it with Salford and appears to me he intends doing so at Wigan.
Good luck to him for this season.
He's done nothing wrong in my eyes, kept his word to Lam, maybe commentating a bit too much on social media, which you wouldn't put your life on and you have to take all that with a pinch of salt. Came back in the middle of a pandemic in the UK, at the same time as life was getting back to normal with very low numbers in Australia, combined with having a seriously ill grandfather.
How many people on here would do that in the name of a job ?
Not sure if there's a thread on Bevan French, but to add him to the agenda, I've seen a picture somewhere of him on a plane to the UK, despite him too having a seriously ill parent which will leave both those players 12,000 miles from home.