Announcement

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Announcement

Post by moto748 »

Caboosegg wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:45 pm
I'm also curious about what's happening with these free shirts/t-shirts from season ticket donation :lol:
Me too. But I seem to recall seeing a post from someone (maybe on t'other place) saying you should have had a letter, asking abut sizes, and if you haven't had one, you've missed it. I know I haven't had a snail-mail letter from the club about shirts, but it's possible an email can slip through the net and be missed.

Josie, do you know anything about this, please?
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

moto748 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:19 pm
I'm also curious about what's happening with these free shirts/t-shirts from season ticket donation :lol:
Me too. But I seem to recall seeing a post from someone (maybe on t'other place) saying you should have had a letter, asking abut sizes, and if you haven't had one, you've missed it. I know I haven't had a snail-mail letter from the club about shirts, but it's possible an email can slip through the net and be missed.

I had to fill out a survey confirming my size and season ticket number originally.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I also filled out a form online regarding size. My understanding was they were meant to be delivered in March? Haven't heard anything since completing the online form?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I can’t remember but I will try & find out. With shielding for over a year I’ve a job remembering what day it is 😳🤔😂

Last thing I remember with confidence is Friday 13th March 2020! Salford v Wigan at the AJ Bell & we lost 18-14! 🤨
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Two tone purple shirt from a few years back, maybe 2013?, was smart.
pemps

Post by pemps »

Wintergreen wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:00 pm
pemps wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:48 am
Wintergreen wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:58 am Caption competition : Are the players saying "take a look at this cr*p badge".

They really are doubling down on that badge aren't they? It's on everything in the shop. Saving me a fortune on buying stuff.

Each to their own I guess!
Wigan badge on all the Wigan merchandise in the Wigan shop???? I'm both flabbered and gasted.
Ok, if we are being specific, it's VERY prominent.
So a company rebrands and you're surprised that they're pushing the new brand??
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:07 pm

I can’t remember but I will try & find out. With shielding for over a year I’ve a job remembering what day it is 😳🤔😂

Last thing I remember with confidence is Friday 13th March 2020! Salford v Wigan at the AJ Bell & we lost 18-14! 🤨

This is a reply to my message today 😊
Hi Josie,
Thank you for your query regarding the Fan Appreciation Shirt.
As things stand, the manufacturing process has taken a little longer than our original estimates, but we’re pleased to have received confirmation from the factory that all the shirts will be off the production line by the end of the month and then transported to the UK by sea, which could take up to 6-7 weeks, depending on the route/timings.
As soon as we get a firm date for their arrival, we will send out an email update to everyone who is due to receive one of these shirts in exchange for their kind donation, so that hopefully everyone can make a note of when and how they can get their hands on these personalised mementoes.

Hope this helps everyone 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:03 pm
josie andrews wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:07 pm

This is a reply to my message today 😊
Hi Josie,
Thank you for your query regarding the Fan Appreciation Shirt.
As things stand, the manufacturing process has taken a little longer than our original estimates, but we’re pleased to have received confirmation from the factory that all the shirts will be off the production line by the end of the month and then transported to the UK by sea, which could take up to 6-7 weeks, depending on the route/timings.
As soon as we get a firm date for their arrival, we will send out an email update to everyone who is due to receive one of these shirts in exchange for their kind donation, so that hopefully everyone can make a note of when and how they can get their hands on these personalised mementoes.

Hope this helps everyone 😊
let’s hope Suez Canal doesn’t get blocked again :D
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

pemps wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:43 pm
pemps wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:48 am

Wigan badge on all the Wigan merchandise in the Wigan shop???? I'm both flabbered and gasted.
Not at all. I am questioning the intensity, especially given they know it's a divisive issue.

Makes no sense to me. *shrugs*
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wintergreen wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:40 pm
pemps wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:43 pm

Not at all. I am questioning the intensity, especially given they know it's a divisive issue.

Makes no sense to me. *shrugs*
I think it is such a divisive issue is why they’re pushing it so hard to be honest,it doesn’t really bother me other than it’ll date quickly and another rebrand will be needed