Announcement

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mickw

Announcement

Post by Mickw »

Anybody any idea what tomorrow's big announcement is.
josie andrews

Re: Announcement

Post by josie andrews »

No, but it’s early! 7.30 supposedly
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Something to do with IQONIQ
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I thought it was but wasn’t confident enough to mention that. It’s been on Twitter for a few days.

Think it’s the app.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:04 pm I thought it was but wasn’t confident enough to mention that. It’s been on Twitter for a few days.

Think it’s the app.
Yep, just searched IQONIC on Twitter, their pinned tweet also features a purple heart.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I’m not getting my hopes up about it as I don’t think it will be a signing.
Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Lam leaving end of the season
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Lockers coming out of retirement? Only abailable for the final though?........seriously please be a player
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

They' re not announcing our opponents in this year's Big One are they ? It's usually that
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Warriors launch alternative kit

Wigan Warriors, alongside technical kit partner hummel and principal partner IQONIQ, are delighted to unveil the Club’s 2021 alternative kit which will be worn for the first time during next Thursday’s Betfred Super League fixture against Leeds Rhinos.

The eye-catching purple design sees a W, inspired by the Warrior face within the new Club badge, running either side of the jersey. Tonal diagonal pinstripes and a linear orange pop compliment the graphical pattern.

The launch follows strong demand for Wigan Warriors 2021 home and away kits, coinciding with the Club’s strongest pre-season retail sales in a decade.

Wigan Warriors executive director, Kris Radlinski, commented: “Following strong sales of our 2021 home and away kits, we are delighted to launch our striking alternative kit.

“The kit will be worn for several matches throughout the season, starting with next Thursday’s game against Leeds and including our Dacia Magic Weekend fixture against Warrington in September.

“Purple has traditionally been a popular choice amongst Wigan fans, so we look forward to seeing plenty of these shirts within the stands as crowds return later this season.”

Wigan Warriors’ 2021 alternative kit is on sale online now via our official store, with an accompanying purple warm-up shirt now also available as part of the same launch.

Fans are advised that sales will initially continue to be online only due to government restrictions regarding non-essential shops. A dedicated click and collect service from the Club’s Robin Park Arena store will continue to be available during this time.

As part of the relaxation of government restrictions, Wigan Warriors intend to reopen the Robin Park Arena Store from Monday 12th April, with further details to follow.

The alternative shirt will be available in all sizes (from SB up to 8XL and all usual women’s sizes), priced at £39.99 for juniors and £49.99 for adults.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/04/ ... ative-kit/
Big stick

Post by Big stick »

Very smart