Fan cut outs ready for collection

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Fan cut outs ready for collection

Post by josie andrews »

Betfred Super League ‘Fans in the Stands’ cut outs from 2020 now available

Collection point in our temporary Robin Park Arena store

Store open 9am-4pm weekdays and 10am-2:30pm Saturday this week

Our ‘cardboard army’ of fans from 2020 are now finally able to head home!

With the lifting of restrictions that had prevented ‘non-essential’ retail from opening since Christmas, our temporary Robin Park Arena is now back open and providing the pick-up point for fans to collect the cut out versions of themselves that were created for last season’s ‘Fans in the Stands’ behind closed doors initiative.

Warriors supporters were the best represented of any fanbase in Betfred Super League, with nearly 350 fans all supporting the Club by signing up for the competition-managed concept.

Those faces were then regularly seen at the league’s three neutral venues in Leeds, St Helens and Warrington, before ‘coming home’ for a one off cameo in the DW Stadium seats for our Play-Off encounter with Hull FC last November.

Having been organised and relocated to the store, fans who signed up for the scheme can collect their cut out with ease by visiting our store and providing the name and email address they used to place the order when they get to the counter.

The store is open to coincide with community events at Robin Park Arena this week, meaning that the doors will be open from 9am-4pm weekdays until Friday 16th April and then from 10am-2:30pm on Saturday 17th April. Opening times beyond these dates will be confirmed in due course and are expected to be subject to change, so please keep an eye on our website and social media for updates.

Please be aware that visitors to the store must continue to adhere to the government’s social distancing rules and wear a mask at all times whilst inside the building, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.

The collection provides the perfect opportunity to come and see our all new alternative kit and accompanying warm-up range in person for the first time, so take your chance to be among the first fans to get your hands on the new purple designs. Alternatively, order online 24/7 via store.wiganwarriors.com.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/04/ ... ollection/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Fan cut outs ready for collection

Post by josie andrews »

Can’t believe I’ve been out for the first time today, went to the Club shop, bought another shirt, scarf, etc, saw the cut outs & said “Oh, I’ll take mine while I’m here”.

Went & walked out without it 😳😳
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Re: Fan cut outs ready for collection

Post by Charriots Offiah »

I thought it was your twin Josie :lol: