Is the Cas game on TV?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Is the Cas game on TV?

Post by josie andrews »

On Twitter!

OUR LEAGUE | We are aware that some supporters are experiencing a service outage with their live stream and can confirm that the providers are investigating for an urgent fix.

We apologise to the supporters affected... 1/2

OUR LEAGUE | Please be aware that we have no access to the third party service and therefore cannot offer individual resolutions; please email ourleaguefeedback@rfl.uk.com with precise details and screenshots of your issue for the best chance of a resolution. 2/2

https://twitter.com/wiganwarriorsrl/sta ... 08096?s=21

https://twitter.com/wiganwarriorsrl/sta ... 83104?s=21

OUR LEAGUE | We understand that the earlier service issues have now been resolved - thank you to all affected for your patience and apologies for the lack of access, which we are discussing with the service providers.

https://twitter.com/wiganwarriorsrl/sta ... 05633?s=12
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Got a bloody headache shouting! 😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:20 pm
Firestarter wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:08 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:06 pm Be happy your not on, just watch French stop a try and ot be given anyway.
Olpherts basically admitted he didnt score
I got that feeling from the commentary. I believe Zak it the post with the attempted conversion following Bevan’s second try, was it scored in the corner?
we could be winning this game comfortably but the ref stopping the game way to much...... from the replay olpherts looked tolose the ball as he was rolling and he knew it as he looked straight at the ref...... if we stop giving relieving pens we win this game
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Good game to be fair
doc

Post by doc »

Finally got it on. Running about a minute behind Bilko and Joe.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:33 pm Good game to be fair
Very good fozzie ive just accepted that most commentators are anti wigan...... they drop ball and wigan have luck.....they get 4-1 pens and wigan get a piggy back..... im confused...... wigan best team by far but cas kicking game is miles better than ours imo
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:36 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:33 pm Good game to be fair
Very good fozzie ive just accepted that most commentators are anti wigan...... they drop ball and wigan have luck.....they get 4-1 pens and wigan get a piggy back..... im confused...... wigan best team by far but cas kicking game is miles better than ours imo
They’re a pair of muppets that’s for sure,the coveridge has been ok apart from that not sure I’d pay for it though if ever it was an option.

Cas looked knackered after 60 mins for me just the one winner from there Wigan did enough to sap them and then sucker punch them and then take the game over.

Hardaker again mom for me French lightening down the wing (plus a fantastic take to be fair) yup happy with that,still room to improve and that’s a good thing
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Best I've seen Bullock play so far.

I enjoyed the commentary, even though they got a few things wrong not having to hear the constant hot air about one player was refreshing.

I wish the RLF could push for any games not on sky to be on our league, the stream quality obviously wasn't the same but it would be such a huge boost for the game. Imagine being able to pay to watch a match as a one off if you don't have sky for example.

I found it the most enjoyable game of the season so far, I thought both teams played well but wigan finished when it mattered and tired out cas.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Good win this...... hardaker was solid and looks sharper than ever( apart from the kicking again)...... french looks as sharp as ever and will probably go fullback sooner rather than later...... both centres worked hard in defence and faz made s lot of yardage....i thought bibby got no chances but his workrate and yardage really impressed me........for me, smith and hastings are far more creative than any other halves we got and add so much too our attack( jackson mom by a mile i think)...... all back row was solid especially batemans workrate....... powell the matchwinner was quite again but still tackles for fun and the front row( mmmmmm)...... is it the way we play? Im not 100%...... singleton was ok but clubb was pretty poor( seems more interested in showing how tough he is off the ball atm) come on clubby we know ur better than this....... bullock ran hard and havard is still steady.......byrne seems like he’s improving game by game and has the nrl prop step, pre contact...... shorrocks was quiet but has been outstanding this season imo...... soz for the long text but ive been reading so many fans unable watch game which isnt good....... all in all we look like a bloody fit team that us winning but has so much more to offer...... i think lammy is getting there
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

They can't do it because of the SKY contract apparently. Don't see why they can't do it for overseas users though, surely they didn't sign a world wide restriction with a european broadcaster?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐