Pitch problems?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Pitch problems?

Post by ian.birchall »

Listening to Bilko and Mills there seemed a lot of players losing their footing. Is that a result of a crap pitch surface with inadequate treatment or is it wrong studs?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Fujiman

Re: Pitch problems?

Post by Fujiman »

Didn’t notice that to be fair.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

ian.birchall wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:02 pm Listening to Bilko and Mills there seemed a lot of players losing their footing. Is that a result of a crap pitch surface with inadequate treatment or is it wrong studs?
I must have missed that...... it looked ok to be fair
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
pedro

Post by pedro »

ian.birchall wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:02 pm Listening to Bilko and Mills there seemed a lot of players losing their footing. Is that a result of a crap pitch surface with inadequate treatment or is it wrong studs?
I saw 1 player slip all game
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Even the wife said how good the pitch looked if a little long to use her words but didn’t notice anything untoward with it
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:25 pm Even the wife said how good the pitch looked if a little long to use her words but didn’t notice anything untoward with it
Ta all.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.