Zak Hardaker on yelling at team-mates, goal kicking... and why Wigan Warriors are only '6/10'

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Zak Hardaker on yelling at team-mates, goal kicking... and why Wigan Warriors are only '6/10'

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:12 pm
moto748 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:21 pm The other thing about goal-kicking: as Smith is a left-footer, then why not at least give him any kicks from the right wing which suit the left boot?
Be like david stephenson and henderson gill again 😭😭
i was wondering how sneyd was so good at kicking then realised hes like a fly half coz , boy, does that lad not like getting tackled
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
pedro

Re: Zak Hardaker on yelling at team-mates, goal kicking... and why Wigan Warriors are only '6/10'

Post by pedro »

thought he had a stinker, if your gonna build yourself up all week youd better walk the walk.....he didnt
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:14 pm
moto748 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:21 pm The other thing about goal-kicking: as Smith is a left-footer, then why not at least give him any kicks from the right wing which suit the left boot?
i was wondering how sneyd was so good at kicking then realised hes like a fly half coz , boy, does that lad not like getting tackled
I’ve always said the same about Sneyd, can kick great but never seen him tackle & rarely does he get tackled cos he kicks the ball before he is!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:40 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:14 pm

I’ve always said the same about Sneyd, can kick great but never seen him tackle & rarely does he get tackled cos he kicks the ball before he is!
Darren Lockyer once played for Australia with busted ribs, didn’t get tackled once and was man of the match.

Completely ran the show
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:44 am
Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:14 pm i was wondering how sneyd was so good at kicking then realised hes like a fly half coz , boy, does that lad not like getting tackled
Darren Lockyer once played for Australia with busted ribs, didn’t get tackled once and was man of the match.

Completely ran the show
Dont ever even compare lockyer to sneyd…… they are worlds apart and lockyer regularly ran the ball…… he even played fullback at the start of his illustrious career……. The point me and josie are making is that he would rather fall on the ground than take a tackle
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:52 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:44 am

Completely ran the show
Dont ever even compare lockyer to sneyd…… they are worlds apart and lockyer regularly ran the ball…… he even played fullback at the start of his illustrious career……. The point me and josie are making is that he would rather fall on the ground than take a tackle
Comparing Lockyer to Sneyd???

And that is what I meant as well, Sneyd always seems to avoid being tackled.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Sneyd is a one trick pony to me,without his admittedly deadly kicking he offers very little