Clubb suspended

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jobo

Re: Clubb suspended

Post by jobo »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:05 pm
jobo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:14 am
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:50 am

It means that what Mike is describing, is exactly the way the Labour Party reacted when some of its members were accused of racism.
Any credible sources?
It was all over the media, you will find the sources there. How can you expect to eradicate racism when the major protagonists are those that make the laws? Taking the knee etc. Is just a token response, until those at the top of the pile are taken to task whether that is through the legal system or removing them from office, by not voting for them, then we are all wasting our time. Do as I say and not as I do will never prevail.
It's quite an assertion you've made and saying "it's all over the media" doesn't really cut it.
Anyhow, politics are banned on this site, so I'll leave it there.
Charriots Offiah

Re: Clubb suspended

Post by Charriots Offiah »

jobo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 2:16 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:05 pm
jobo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:14 am

Any credible sources?
It was all over the media, you will find the sources there. How can you expect to eradicate racism when the major protagonists are those that make the laws? Taking the knee etc. Is just a token response, until those at the top of the pile are taken to task whether that is through the legal system or removing them from office, by not voting for them, then we are all wasting our time. Do as I say and not as I do will never prevail.
It's quite an assertion you've made and saying "it's all over the media" doesn't really cut it.
Anyhow, politics are banned on this site, so I'll leave it there.
It’s not an assertion it is fact. We are talking about racism and whether you like it or not politics is heavily involved in racism. Then again we could ignore the subject completely which is what some people wish to do when you raise issues they don’t like!