Warriors whisky launched

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Warriors whisky launched

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors and official spirit partner Loch Lomond Whiskies are delighted to launch the first in a series of limited-edition products.

The Club announced a multi-year partnership with Loch Lomond Whiskies earlier this year, with many Warriors fans having been quick to get their hands on the award-winning scotch whisky distiller’s range of products.

An exclusive run of 500 limited-edition 10 year-old single malt whiskies is now available to pre-order by clicking HERE and for every purchase, Loch Lomond Whiskies will make a donation to the Wigan Warriors Community Foundation.

The 10 year-old single malt has been matured in American oak casks and has a light, fruity character with vanilla fudge and honey sweetness throughout.

Loch Lomond Whiskies head of partnerships Scott Dickson commented:

“We are delighted to work with Wigan Warriors to create this limited-edition single malt for their supporters to celebrate our new partnership as the Official Spirit of the Wigan Warriors. A perfect gift for Father’s Day.” https://www.lochlomondwhiskies.com/coll ... alt-whisky

Wigan Warriors fans are encouraged to drink responsibly.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/05/ ... -launched/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wintergreen

Re: Warriors whisky launched

Post by Wintergreen »

Good idea but £25 for a label is a lot! :?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Nice idea but of no use to me,been teetotal for 25 years now
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:24 pm Nice idea but of no use to me,been teetotal for 25 years now
Same here
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

medlocke wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:37 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:24 pm Nice idea but of no use to me,been teetotal for 25 years now
Same here
Five months for me but that may change next week :D
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Il throw 50 notes down for one! Agreed though, it's expensive for a 10 year old single malt.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:18 pm Il throw 50 notes down for one! Agreed though, it's expensive for a 10 year old single malt.
If you appreciate your whisky, the same thing is £25 in Waitrose (without the label)