Leigh Centurions Operational Board Statement: OurLeague

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Leigh Centurions Operational Board Statement: OurLeague

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:08 pm Rfl and the clubs is missing a trick here.

We are still very much in the throws of a pandemic, they should have done this service for the entire season for those that have chosen to by a season ticket but may be prevented from attending due to any local lockdowns that come in or even if someone ends up isolating.

I do hope next season they just do the our league as a season ticket bonus.

Interested in a season ticket but not sure you can make every home game. Don't worry we have you covered with exclusive access to the match via our league.

Might make more people interested in ST who stopped because of Thursday games etc
Exactly! I’ve been isolating for 3 days due to going in for another procedure on my hands at Wrightington on Monday.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

So presumably what we take from this is that has been some behind-the-scenes pressure on Leigh from the Club, and Beaumont has backed down? As other posters have said, this isn't just about Wigan, it will affect all clubs once limited attendances are allowed.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

josie andrews wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:20 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:08 pm Rfl and the clubs is missing a trick here.

We are still very much in the throws of a pandemic, they should have done this service for the entire season for those that have chosen to by a season ticket but may be prevented from attending due to any local lockdowns that come in or even if someone ends up isolating.

Interested in a season ticket but not sure you can make every home game. Don't worry we have you covered with exclusive access to the match via our league.

Might make more people interested in ST who stopped because of Thursday games etc
Exactly! I’ve been isolating for 3 days due to going in for another procedure on my hands at Wrightington on Monday.
Hope all goes well, Josie x
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

morley pie eater wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:24 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:20 pm

Hope all goes well, Josie x
Thank you 😊 back home now & in quite a bit of pain but hopefully that will soon ease 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan