Leigh Centurions Operational Board Statement: OurLeague

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Leigh Centurions Operational Board Statement: OurLeague

Post by Firestarter »

Cant believe anyone from wigan didnt expect any different from the wigan haters
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

josie andrews wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 9:14 pm And the club has ignored several requests for a response from different people on Twitter.

Bad manners & ignorant for me!
Do you mean leigh or Wigan are ignoring your messages?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:23 am
josie andrews wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 9:14 pm And the club has ignored several requests for a response from different people on Twitter.

Bad manners & ignorant for me!
Do you mean leigh or Wigan are ignoring your messages?
Wigan, several people have sent messages to Wigan only to be ignored!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

Why have Leigh decided to do this.? Do the home clubs have to pay to use our league to view it?.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

I am probably wrong here (there's a change :lol: ). I was under the impression that only home season ticket holders could watch the game on Our League .

Standing by to be corrected

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

From the message sent out with the code it states:
“ We are delighted to enclose your access code to unlock your live Our League stream of every Wigan Warriors game played behind closed doors during the new 2021 Betfred Super League season.”

It goes on to say:

“With the government's road map suggesting that fixtures will be played behind closed doors until Monday 17th May, we initially expect the first five rounds of the new season to be played under these conditions and therefore will be streamed live via Our League, subject to any further alteration in government policy.”

So it’s still a bit unclear. We’ve already played our first 5 league games so in theory the Leigh game wouldn’t be shown anyway.
If it’s not extended beyond 5 games then season ticket holders of most clubs may miss games if they don’t get drawn in the ballots. I would have thought the decent thing to do would be to extend it across the board for all clubs to reward the fans who are helping keep the clubs afloat.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:12 am I am probably wrong here (there's a change :lol: ). I was under the impression that only home season ticket holders could watch the game on Our League .

Standing by to be corrected

Regards EW
I’m leaning toward agreeing with you on this I think it is just home games that are covered but like you am happy to be corrected
doc

Post by doc »

Better hope Boris locksdown sports events for another week because of the Indian Covid. They might put it back on Our League then.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Well it’s still showing as a live stream on Our League
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

josie andrews wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:34 am Well it’s still showing as a live stream on Our League
Josie,
I have lost track on this game. Will we still be able to listen to Nikki and Mills or us that lost as well?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.