Bullock

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wiganer Ted

Re: Bullock

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Clubb is off contract and now Bullock is going. So where are our big experienced props coming from?
We have a raft of younger forwards who are very good now but in time will be brilliant. Trouble is at their ages they can be a bit inconsistent.
I look forward to the club letting us know some of the new signings for 2022 very shortly.
nathan_rugby

Re: Bullock signs for Warrington

Post by nathan_rugby »

ddtftf wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:55 pm Just heard Bullock has signed for Warrington next year so may explain why he has not been picked bloody hell Wigan Management becoming Pathetic :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Wasn’t he out of contract?

You don’t know how much they’ve offered him.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

nathan_rugby wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:48 pm
ddtftf wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:55 pm Just heard Bullock has signed for Warrington next year so may explain why he has not been picked bloody hell Wigan Management becoming Pathetic :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Wasn’t he out of contract?

You don’t know how much they’ve offered him.
Yes, along with several others!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:27 pm
ddtftf wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:09 pm Spent 60 yrs watching Wigan but i have never felt so pissed off with the way the secretive management handles the club, the way they hold information from the fans who probably know before them what is happening I can see us like Leigh or Widnes ( No offence ) in a few years its now getting frightening the way the club is going its ok saying we have won 6 games this year but around 6 or 7 of the present squad will be gone next year something going on and i am genuinely worried
We had similar in 2012 though didn't we (or was it 11) although I'd say a better coach.
2004/5!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Understandable, Powell will develop him far better than Lam ever will.
He's completely wasted him time here at Wigan.
Our best prop by some distance and the coach hardly plays him.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:24 pm
josie andrews wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:58 pm Too many players off contract or leaving all at once for me! 2004 anyone??

There are actually TEN players whose contracts are up at the end of the season! 😳
That'll suit Lenners big style, Ten out, 3 x 23 year old project players and Joe Westerman in on the cheap :shock:
FFS! Give it a rest!
Big stick

Post by Big stick »

Bullock to Warrington next year. Need to start looking for some experienced props soon
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Must be a good offer from Wire! Maybe he's getting GI's salary next year :lol:

Surprised Bullocks going (if it's actually confirmed). Not a chance it will be like 04/05 again!

Surely if the club have any sense (especially looking back at 04/05/06) we will be working on recruitment behind the scenes (especially with so many players departing or off contact).
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

Off contract props Aaron Woods Cronulla and Bunty Ofao New Zealand warriors both 17 and half stone and 6ft. Perfect.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I like Bunty. I've mentioned Sam Lisone too before, not sure where he is now.