Adrian Lam's plan of attack for Wigan Warriors

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

Re: Adrian Lam's plan of attack for Wigan Warriors

Post by ddtftf »

We will soon meet the better teams Saints Warrington and we lost to Hull will be more positive if we beat the better teams
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ddtftf wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:00 pm We will soon meet the better teams Saints Warrington and we lost to Hull will be more positive if we beat the better teams
I said & did my prediction on Our League that Catalan will beat Saints today! And at the minute it looks that way 🤞🏼
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

ddtftf wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:00 pm We will soon meet the better teams Saints Warrington and we lost to Hull will be more positive if we beat the better teams
I expect a good hammering off both
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Didn't we beat Hull recently?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

medlocke wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 7:29 pm
I expect a good hammering off both
Warrington are rubbish and stains have been found out. We're far superior. Come on wigan!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Mike wrote:
Didn't we beat Hull recently?
Not when it mattered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

We did beat Hull when it mattered as we earned two valuable league points
We didn’t however keep up the momentum for the cup tie
wigans turning blue- my arse

Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

If we play like we did today we will lose next week.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:56 pm If we play like we did today we will lose next week.
Indeed. Big test for Lam, needs to get his selection 100% right and implement a workable game plan, or is that asking too much ?

Ps By the way, and play some rugby !
Coliflower

Post by Coliflower »

I think the drier weather will help our smaller more mobile younger forwards in the next few games. We have been beaten in the wet when our forwards couldn’t get out from the corner and the wingers and centres didn’t help out on early carries.

Our wins to date have been carbon copies of this and last season. Absorb the enthusiasm from early fired up big forwards and capitalise when tiredness sets in. Hardacre will be pleased with a return to full back for next few games but we need Gildart back to inject a bit of pace in the early carries.

My prediction, we beat Cats , lose to a revitalised Huddersfield.

I don’t think we can win in the wet conditions against teams with an obvious game plan against us.