Tickets for Salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
First Try Tickle

Re: Tickets for Salford

Post by First Try Tickle »

Fujiman wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:26 pm
First Try Tickle wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:54 pm I can get a ticket in the Main stand, not sure if i will be checked out though
from what I've read on Facebook sites a lot of Wigan fans have bought in the home stands. Think there will be a lot of disappointed fans being turned away on Saturday if they turn up in Wigan colours.
I've paid my money and got my ticket in the West stand, same place as any usual season.

Not sure how they can say I'm not a salford fan, just have to leave off the pies for lunch.
Fujiman

Re: Tickets for Salford

Post by Fujiman »

First Try Tickle wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:59 pm
Fujiman wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:26 pm
First Try Tickle wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:54 pm I can get a ticket in the Main stand, not sure if i will be checked out though
from what I've read on Facebook sites a lot of Wigan fans have bought in the home stands. Think there will be a lot of disappointed fans being turned away on Saturday if they turn up in Wigan colours.
I've paid my money and got my ticket in the West stand, same place as any usual season.

Not sure how they can say I'm not a salford fan, just have to leave off the pies for lunch.
😂 Good luck and hope you get in ok.