French

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: French

Post by fozzieskem »

Suzieb wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:38 am Have we had an update from the club yet on his injury,and how long he is likely to be out,as the commentators on sky recon 6 weeks,is this true or speculation.
If the sky team say it’s Thursday then I check my Callander I wouldn’t trust them as far as I can throw them with injury news
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Has it been confirmed yet how long bevan is out for or have I missed something.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Suzieb wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:21 pm Has it been confirmed yet how long bevan is out for or have I missed something.
When Bevan first got the injury, Lam said the following:

"Bevan French sustained the hamstring tear in the Warriors' win at Salford on Saturday; "Grade four is between six and eight weeks and with any operation it's really 12 weeks onwards so potentially it could be three, four or five months," Lam said of the injury"

Bevan was due to see a surgeon shortly after those comments where the true extent of the injury was going to be confirmed. Since this though, there hasn't been any official comment to my knowledge.

I saw Bevan in a leg brace on Instagram, not too sure what that tells us though.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."