21-man squad v Catalans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: 21-man squad v Catalans

Post by moto748 »

This is just awful. And it could easily have been even worse.
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Absolute disgrace being given the run around by a bunch of wigan castoffs,no idea at all with the ball in hand ,and when are we going to learn not to keep giving penalty away,especially with child refereeing,what a shambles.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:54 pm
pearsy wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:51 pm Out played out coached Wigan in false position in the league?And look at the players they are signing
Don't say that!!! You'll get accused of not being a "real" fan. Support no matter what - you know the score - just stick your head in the sand
There's also a difference between being negative about a bad performance and being negative about every decision the club makes.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Fizz Bomb

Post by Fizz Bomb »

Thank goodness for halftime. The coach will now sort out the problems we have in making yards and giving away penalties for the same things again and again. No wonder George Williams is talking to Warrington, why come here with this week after week
We have the history Sentelins wish they had
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:55 pm This is just awful. And it could easily have been even worse.
Why is anyone surprised it’s been like this all season but they rode their luck but only last week plenty on here and elsewhere spouting top if the league etc.

The club is going backwards,Saints are miles ahead of Wigan and I’m not sure Lam can turn this around
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Fizz Bomb wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 6:00 pm Thank goodness for halftime. The coach will now sort out the problems we have in making yards and giving away penalties for the same things again and again. No wonder George Williams is talking to Warrington, why come here with this week after week
Nothing will be fixed, Lam has had weeks to fix some of these issues and has been happy with the gritty wins.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

We won from worse position than this this year. Come on wigan. Sort it out!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

It’s likes watching an amateur team.
Basic errors, no plan in attack and weak defending.
Absolutely shocking
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:59 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:54 pm
pearsy wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:51 pm Out played out coached Wigan in false position in the league?And look at the players they are signing
Don't say that!!! You'll get accused of not being a "real" fan. Support no matter what - you know the score - just stick your head in the sand
There's also a difference between being negative about a bad performance and being negative about every decision the club makes.
And that is where you are wrong as I am not negative about everything. Yes I did not hear from the club re season ticket - nothing - and I do not care what you say but that is ignorant and the lack of gratitude is disgraceful beyond belief

Recruits?! of course we have no idea what our squad will be next season but we have good ideas who is leaving/retiring and those linked or signed do not hint of better performances especially when said recruits were cast offs from previous coaches
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

We need a new team or a new coach absolutely clueless in attack in defence just standing still easy 10 every play the ball